Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:58 PM       
hahahaha i don't see that happening
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:02 PM       
I like that so many of my friends are playing chess online on a Friday night.

My game with Miss Elx is going to lapse in a little bit though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
This morning, I rode a giant cartoon train. This evening, I sat in a park and watched men in drag sing Supremes songs.

The voyage between was long and strange.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
dunno where i'm gonna get a human-sized ploughing harness though
I was going to post a joke about sex shops, then I was going to say something about low hanging fruit, then I realized that it wouldn't even be fruit. It would be more like gnawing on the base of the tree.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:44 PM       
i'll just find an old toilet seat in the trash somewhere and use that :2stupiddogs
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
I think you should wear dirty stained overalls, use rotten apples, use the garbage toilet seat, and paint black circles under your eyes. You could go as the crazy homeless version.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Now that i'm facebook pals with otto, facebook wants me to be friends with wiffles

her/his/its profile pic is her i-mockery avatar with a pickle hat, so i'm pretty sure wiffles actually is a character. sirry, guys
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
I hate having even one Facebook account, but I can see the use in having an account for you guys & one for the people I despise.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I like that so many of my friends are playing chess online on a Friday night.

My game with Miss Elx is going to lapse in a little bit though.
sorrrrrrrrrrrrry guys I started two new jobs so i've been really busy lately!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:19 AM       
Yeah, I "friended" wiffles. Maybe a mistake, but we'll see ....
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Con Air [is good] only if you consider it a comedy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I kind of did
Me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
X-men: First Class. It was comically inaccurate but I wasn't disappointed.
Inaccurate in what regard? That people don't really have mutant superpowers? Yeah, that keeps me up at night.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
I started two new jobs so i've been really busy lately!
One is enough for me.

Good luck, miss E.
You may already be there.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Now that i'm facebook pals with otto, facebook wants me to be friends with wiffles

her/his/its profile pic is her i-mockery avatar with a pickle hat, so i'm pretty sure wiffles actually is a character. sirry, guys
I swear I remember pictures of a girl wearing a combat helmet with Wiffles Hamtaro avatar on it somewhere on these forums or am I just having an acid flashback?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
sorrrrrrrrrrrrry guys I started two new jobs so i've been really busy lately!
Match saved.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I swear I remember pictures of a girl wearing a combat helmet with Wiffles Hamtaro avatar on it somewhere on these forums or am I just having an acid flashback?
That was a thing. I'd show you the picture but I'm too busy losing at chess.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Spoilers!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:57 AM       
The smile of a trying to be patient girlfriend.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
COME ON BABY, JUST PUT ON MY PLASTIC NAZI HELMET AND SMILE FOR THE CAMERA
OH GOD
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:29 AM       
i believe in wiffles
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
I'm not much interested in what body Wiffles posses now. She won't be complete in my eyes until she is in her deep space robot form.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
Possesses.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
Possessesses.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:45 AM       
This is a video of a cat barking like a dog until someone notices it, then it meows once it is seen.

*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
So I've been docking around on YouTube and it never ceases to amaze me how many wingnuts, bigots, schizoids, etc. Not only have accounts but multiple videos, followers that actually agree with them, and comments encouraging them. Youtubes starting to creep me out almost as much as 4chan used to.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:46 AM