Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which WTF Bus was your favorite?
The original Champak WTFbus 1 9.09%
The WTF animal cracker bus 0 0%
The mindbending Tokyo Tower Coach 1 9.09%
The WTF Spacebus 5 45.45%
The Grandaddy WTFbus 1 9.09%
The WTF Disney Bus 1 9.09%
they're all pretty fckng stupid tbh 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:19 AM        WTF Bus installment #6- It's a Small WTF World
When I was a lot younger and living in Milwaukee, there was this car wash that painted Disney characters all over its windows. And Disney found out somehow and sued them, or something, and I think I remember them actually sending a representative to make sure that the Mickey Mouses and Plutos and whatever actually got scraped off the windows. I mean, they took the stolen-art thing so seriously that someone from Disney actually came out to supervise the removal.

I guess it's easier to go after a Milwaukee car wash than an Indian tin bus manufacturer.

Meet WTF Bus #6- the one where they randomly sneaked some Disney characters aboard.

I don't know what exactly they were going for here. It's obviously a ripoff of Mickey Mouse. I would think that if you were wanting to do a Disney bus, you'd just go balls-to-the-wall and do all Disney characters. They seem to be mixing these up with characters they made up, kind of a fantasy league of bus passengers. Like if they hide just a couple of Disney guys in with the others, no one will ever notice.

Also, Lion King. Get it? Get it?

There's no "rupee limit" sticker on this bus, so I have no idea what it goes for in India. I can tell you that it's not an "electronic toy" by any stretch of the imagination. It's a traction bus like all the others, and it has a bell so when you push it, it goes *thump* ding! *thump* ding! *thump* ding!

It's almost like Mickey and Donald have been drugged and abducted, hidden in a passenger bus of unknown Indian cartoon characters. Notice there aren't any doors on the bus. The other passengers, many sporting inexplicable pastel mohawk puffs, look either astonished, horrified, or bloated.

They actually tried to make both sides match, which is more of a shit than they usually give.

Kindly Nearsighted Tiger at the wheel there.

It all finishes up with a sort of off-color Donald. I don't know if this is a "racially sensitive" version or if they just figured that if they made him pale orange he was theirs now. The panda and the squirrel are high-fiving each other. You can tell they really believe they've pulled this off.

So that's the WTF Disney bus.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:28 AM       
The trees in the background remind me of Peter Maxx's art.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 10:08 PM       
They all look high/zombiefied with the no pupils thing. Creepy.
And I swear that hedgehog is going to eat the cow.

Had to vote Spacebus for the video alone.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:33 AM       
Disney gets my vote - I imagine Mickey and Donald looking at each other and going "WTF?"

I also noticed the Lion looks the same as the driver on the animal bus.

Those Wacky Indians!
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:49 PM       
I found a fire truck and a school bus too. I can dig up the pictures if you haven't seen them yet.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:13 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I found a fire truck and a school bus too. I can dig up the pictures if you haven't seen them yet.
inv
You have a candle, one shoe, a shovel, deck of playing cards.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:31 PM       
would love to see them.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:44 PM       
You collect way better things than me. The only thing I currently collect (other than video games) is funny snowglobes. The best ones I have are a sad indian who gets snowed on by glitter and a y2k exploding computer snowglobe where the snow is 1's and 0's that was made in 99.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:01 AM       
I would like to see these snow globes.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
You collect way better things than me. The only thing I currently collect (other than video games) is funny snowglobes.
I sit around and collect dust :rimshot
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
There's a WTF traction train for sale on ebay, if anyone's interested.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Sep 1st, 2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Finally! >:
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM       
Why didn't you give a link. I'd totally send that Kitsa's way.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM       
I'm sure Kit can figure it out for herself, however, to make it easy(er), it's item number 360318157093. With shipping the price is almost $35 -
THAT'S SOME VALUE!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:06 PM       
I've located photos of several other vehicles (for sale) that may not be strictly "WTF-worthy" but there's a Fire Rescue vehicle and a cable-car/trolley, among others.