Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 02:04 AM        DONATE MONEY FOR MY SEX CHANGE
Serious. your donation is needed! A desperate young female is without femaleness and in need of your contribution... together we can make it, and go on, and survive. And she wont cry anymore. You don't want her to cry anymore, do you? DO YOU YOU SICK FUCK? I didn't think so, cause you aren't a sick fuck. You're a kind hearted individual who wants to help those in need! Thank you friends! Your help was helpful.

PAYPAL TO: Intangible_chaos@yahoo.com

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 01:31 PM       
I watched a documentary on sex changes, once. It was creepy and unnatural. gross.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2004, 02:47 PM       
I'm still going to call you "he" afterward.

And somehow you don't strike me as unhappy enough to desperately need donations. I think you'll survive until you raise the money on your own. Good luck, though.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 03:35 AM       
lol, ask Glowbelly and Sadie how "Unhappy" i am.

I laughed on purpose.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 11:20 PM       
Be patient and save the money yourself. People are way too busy donating all their money to the zombie movie fund and other functions here to i-mockery.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 02:16 AM       
They are? Damn, they must be mailing them to the wrong address then, cuz the zombie movie hasn't raised all that much yet. :o
Slim Goodbody
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 03:27 AM       
See what I mean?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 02:39 PM       
Why don't you just make a vagina out of Play-Doh and pretend? :o

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 04:20 PM       
Sorry, I'am saving up for a Dune Buggy, unless you want a bunch of singles sent your way.
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Why don't you just make a vagina out of Play-Doh and pretend? :o
Fun to play with, not to eat
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2004, 04:41 PM       
hahahha

-willie
Slim Goodbody
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 02:26 AM       
This is a soap-opera cleverly disguised as a thread.
BANNED

Old Apr 11th, 2004, 04:38 AM       
MY LIFE SUX PLZ HELP PLZ I NEED HELP CUZ MY LIFE SUX AND I TRY TO KILL MYSELF ALL THE TIME LIKE TWICE A MONTH AT LEAST SO PLZ GIVE ME MONEY K THX
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 04:11 PM       
i do not want to get arrested
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 11:32 PM       
Why do you insist on becoming something you're not? Different genitalia aren't going to solve your problems.
Having a vagina is high maintenance. Plus you'd have to start wiping from the front to the back... As a male you can wipe haphazardly. Front to back. Side to side. Shit, you can even plunge if you want to. It's not a problem because you're testicles won't get infected!
The only kind of love you'd receive as a transgender freak would be conditional.

I'm currently working on a story about a Transsexual for I-Mockery. It's called, "My New Penis".
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCool
Fun to play with, not to eat
lol to the max
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 11th, 2004, 11:46 PM       
use youre yeast tomake a loaf of bread then, sell it to unweary school children!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 12:45 AM       
I'm waiting for Riot grrl to storm into this thread and begin screaming at you all for being "oppressors".
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2004, 01:21 AM       
I think Jeanette is RiOtGrRL
BANNED

Old Apr 18th, 2004, 11:43 PM       
You fuckig opressors, oppressing my young Self. Don't you know how I feel about things? Don't you know that, deep down, I'm a sensitive loving person trying to get away from an ugly insincere "I fucking hate you all-- a cruel tyrant of Isolation". YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE PAIN, and the want of division between my sweet soft side and my evil malignant side. BU TYOU JUST OPRESS, LIKE BLACK PEOPEL
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2004, 09:36 PM       
Most people are too busy using their money for important stuff like LIVING to worry about helping you get pussified. If you're really desperate, cut your dick off yourself or sit outside with a sign that says "Vagina Fund". The sickening thing is that depending on where you are in the country, you might not get beaten for doing that.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM       
come on man

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 01:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
The sickening thing is that depending on where you are in the country, you might not get beaten for doing that.
BANNED

Old Apr 20th, 2004, 03:53 AM       
The sicker thing is that in some parts of the country YOU might get beaten for being a homophobe.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2004, 01:18 PM       
I'm not a homophobe. I have posted absolutely nothing in this thread that suggests a disrespect or a fear of homosexuals in general. I know there are plenty of homosexuals who aren't getting parts of them chopped off. But on second thought, if you can afford it on YOUR OWN, then get the surgery. At least it will keep you out of the gene pool, weirdo.