Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
I think I prefer asians and non-asians alike to pose like non-asians.

And I am a little rusty, but doesn't "desu ne" mean "isn't it?" or something. Equilvlent to canada's "eh?" Why would anyone want to mimic that?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:09 PM       
Because the dorks that do it want to imitate anything they see as Japanese, hell, I'm surprised you don't hear about anime fans becoming whalers because of all the whalers from OH MY GOD, GLORIOUS NIPPON.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
I always figured it was because they were trying so damn hard to imitate what they heard on that fuckingprecious anime, but hadn't really bothered with any non-fanatical route of study so all they caught was the slightly slower "desu ne" on the end of sentences here and there. And if it wasn't in romaji they wouldn't recognize it if it came up and bit them in the seat of their 4x cosplay bloomers.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 29th, 2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Because the dorks that do it want to imitate anything they see as Japanese, hell, I'm surprised you don't hear about anime fans becoming whalers because of all the whalers from OH MY GOD, GLORIOUS NIPPON.

UGH. Whalers are so fucking retarded. THEY DO IT FOR THE MONEY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!

You're hunting things THE SIZE OF A MINIVAN AND ALL YOU CAN THINK OF IS MONEY?

And then there's people who trophy hunt, and in this case whale trophy hunters. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE WIN/LOSS RATIO!

Being a whaler would be awesome for one thing, and that one thing is NOT being like a Japanese person.

That one thing is taking the perverse pleasure in destroying the balance of nature. IT'S YOUR ONE CHANCE TO BE THE EVIL CONQUERER OF PLANET EARTH! All you need is a boat with a harpoon gun (and some sort of artillery to fight off the Coast Guard, Navy and Greenpeace). Because if you want to hurt a planet that is mostly water, you need to start in the oceans.

Just think, an ocean of ONLY sharks and jellyfish! THE STARVATION OF NEARLY THE ENTIRE UNCIVILIZED WORLD! And yes, this would practically destroy Japan because by killing all the sea life they will have nothing to eat but American style food (well also rice) and they will become more like us, losing the exotic appeal AND FOREVER DESTROYING THE JAPANESE GAMING AND ANIME INDUSTRIES!

So you see, no one loses, and we all get to be Evil Overlords!

WE. MUST. DO THIS.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
JESUS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, KITSUNE UGH
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
JESUS, SHUT THE FUCK UP, KITSUNE UGH
Sorry bro, Jesus doesn't shut the fuck up for no one, not even me.

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE JESUS!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
DUDE OTTO, I just saw your Otto Dix tattoo, that's fucking awesome

Now all you need is a replication of Nolde's Fischdampfer woodcut emblazoned on your upper back and you'll be in business
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:40 PM       
DO YOU ALSO ENJOY THE WORKS OF ROCKWELL KENT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 03:49 PM       
http://asianposes.com/

*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
DO YOU ALSO ENJOY THE WORKS OF ROCKWELL KENT
I've been recently getting into Kent, I like what I've seen so far. I really like Dix's expressionistic style, because some of my earliest favorite movies were early German ones like Dr. Caligari, Metropolis, and Der Golem.

ALSO: I'm actually getting someone to draw a whaling ship on my upper-back for a photography project, and the design's inspired by that Nolde woodcut.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
A little about me
Quote:
My name is Steve and I enjoy blogging about Asian things (especially girls). I suffer from a condition known as the Cute Asian Girls Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (CAGOCD), which fuels much of my photo collecting. I also happen to be Chinese…so people can stop emailing me saying I have an Asian fetish or Asianphilia -_-;;
I am also the administrator and author for Really Cute Asians (one of the four authors), Hwang Mi Hee Fan, and Nozomi Sasaki.

FAGG-OTT

Actually, I'm not going to dignify him by calling him a faggot, I'm just going to refer to him as a queer duck
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:06 PM       
I LOVE DA FUCK out of Rockwell Kent, his work is VERY period, but completely inimitable. And such style.

Dix is one of my absolute favorites, up there with Siquieros, Goya, and Ralph Steadman
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I LOVE DA FUCK out of Rockwell Kent, his work is VERY period, but completely inimitable. And such style.

Dix is one of my absolute favorites, up there with Siquieros, Goya, and Ralph Steadman
OK dude, unless you're being facetious I just have to say you have AMAZING taste in art, and my respect meter for you just increased ten-fold.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
Grislygus loves dix.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
I know someone who constantly tweets Jlist as if they're her close personal pals on Twitter.

As far as I know they've never tweeted back. Either way, the mere fact that she was keen on jlist made me stop using jlist at all for anything.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
PYPH! FGTS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Grislygus loves dix.
HELL YES I LOVE DIX. I love the fuck out of Dix. The very subject of Dix gives me chills. The whole tortured German scene has always excited me, especially when it comes to the work of Dix. Though i can't say that I agree to the brutal and callous treatment of Dix in Germany, in a weird way I can claim that the results were well worth it. It warms my heart that people are paying more studious attention to Dix nowadays, it really does.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
No one knows how to torture Dix like the Germans.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 08:58 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
They wanted Dix to be disgraced and tied up in their dungeons
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:53 AM       
i didnt know grislygus liked dix so much ;/
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 08:29 AM       
I LOVE DIX LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:38 PM       

RAPIST GLASSES
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post

RAPIST GLASSES
SMOOTH CRIMINAL

Also Happy BDay Otto.