Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wizbenny is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 10:51 AM        Wayward Sons - New full color/full page WEEKDAY comic
Hey, I know posting this on a site with MOCKERY in the name is opening myself up, but if you can't be willing to take a ribbing or three, then why bother waking up in the morning. Anyway...

http://www.WaywardSons.net

We just launched Wayward Sons: Legends last week. It's a prequel ongoing daily comic to a series of properties including a movie that's in development. It updates every day Mondays through Fridays.

I've literally had this concept rattling around my brain for 17 years, and been in constant development in some form or another for the past couple years!

So this is a labor of love that's been LONG a long time coming, and I REALLY hope everyone likes it. Please do let me know what you all think!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 11:45 AM       
That was pretty boring.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
You may already be there.
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
Glad you liked it Colonel.

Hope you check back and watch as the action builds, Tadao. Sorry it couldn't begin with people dying and things exploding without a story behind the action. Just not the way I try to craft a story.

It does get pretty intense, starting tomorrow tho.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:24 PM       
Is intense code for space soap opera?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Is intense code for space soap opera?
Where something starts and where it goes are two different things. :-)

You'll be intensely surprised if you think this is a space opera.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:40 PM       
I've read all the early Heavy Metal's and this starts of like one, but it's taking way too long. I'm sure it's too late to change the whole thing cause it's probably already finished, but many great stories where tuned out cause the "artist" insists on making us feel something important in the beginning. Who is this story for, us or you?"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:13 PM       
OMG do you think Razelroq will tell Princess Omenia that he is really Prince of Bertqkuiknon 8?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:19 PM       
motherfuckers better post more often or they are getting banned for spamming
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:54 PM       
LMAO. This is five pages in.

Updating 5x a week, we're tied with Dreamland Chronicles for "fastest output of a full page/full color comic" so we can't go much faster.

But, perhaps the fact that you're anxious for more is a good thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 07:57 PM       
5 pages into nothing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
If the Zyphonian module doesn't get to Epinon 4 by 18 Sun Clicks, the Fanterioum Gas will explode!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF A MASTER STORY TELLER!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
"Now, here's something I've been loathe to talk about RIGHT away, but since there's this nagging time-limit thing going with it, I figure the sooner the better. As anyone with eyes can see, our artists are doing a phenomenal job. I know I'm biased, but I think these guys may be producing one of the (if not the) best Webcomics out there.

HOWEVER, they're doing all of this for profit-sharing. Now, profits on Keenspot are generated via readers, and the fact is, it's going to take us awhile to get our readership to a level where we're hitting the number of pageviews necessary to cover their cost of living. But they continue on, knowing that we WILL get there.

As writer/creator, I personally don't make ANY money on stuff until long after they've been paid (and back-paid) and if I never make a dime from the comic, but they get paid... I'm perfectly content with that. I love these guys, and I want to continue working with them for YEARS to come.

So with all of that in mind, there are some things that you, as readers, can do to help. First and foremost, that's spread the word about the comic. The faster we get those readers, the faster these guys get paid what they're worth. The OTHER thing you can do is really BACK this project..."

http://wizbenny.livejournal.com/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:34 PM       
http://wizbenny.livejournal.com/2066...iew=1298#t1298

(Anonymous) wrote:
Jun. 8th, 2010 12:34 am (UTC)
Spam 4 Spam
http://www.i-mockery.com

EVIL ROBOT RULES
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
Just in case you all missed it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I predicted ALL this. BEFORE it happened.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I went to school with a dude who looked like that
Clubs - Math Team, Bridge Club, Chess Club
Nickname - Douchebaguette
Voted most likely to - retain his v-card for life
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
Everyone is so muscley and well built. I hate it. And that last page is dumb as hell. Oooo he kissed her hand and left magic alien sparkleys. It's like the fantasy of all of your socially awkward readers is coming to life. Perhaps they will even be able to live vicariously through mr. Alien Warden man. :O
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Clubs - Math Team, Bridge Club, Chess Club
Nickname - Douchebaguette
Voted most likely to - retain his v-card for life
My school was too ghetto for Math team and Bridge club. We might have had a chess club/team, but I don't know. We had the "In the Know" team. They would work to get on the PBS game show "In the Know"

EDIT: @ Douchebaguette
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
It's like the fantasy of all of your socially awkward readers is coming to life.
My cup runneth over.