Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I feel like we also all need to show up with suits on and rabble rouse in the court.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
You know I considered writing a poem about Pram Maven as well and I was even going to start it with the same Maven/Haven rhyme Grislygus used. It was too hard though so I gave up.

No one appreciates my poetry anyways
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
I feel like we also all need to show up with suits on and rabble rouse in the court.
She'll be all, "NO RABBLEROUSING ALLOWED" and then she'll do the hank hill shudder and go, "you're harassing me." ladddyyyybiiirdd

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That's got one of my favorite lines about the spirit of 76.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
She'll be all, "NO RABBLEROUSING ALLOWED" and then she'll do the hank hill shudder and go, "you're harassing me." ladddyyyybiiirdd

We need to get judge rabblerouser on the case.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
More like the RIGHT HONORABLE TOM FOOLERY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:03 PM       

I remember when Rongi threw a shit fit because I said I respected Zappa, but couldn't say I really liked him. I wasn't really interested in jam-like music at the time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Oh yeah, and that album is prty gd
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
ugh.. theres so much shit of mine thats in that place that its annoying

i seriously just want to kill myself rather than deal with it
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM       
Then just leave it.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
that makes me want kill myself just as much :/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Or at least get monetary compensation for it all. I'm sure that can be worked out and it'd save you having to go over and haul all the shit away, if you're interested in avoiding contact.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
yea i dunno sorry
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:30 AM       

Don't kill yourself. That's dumb. People will miss you. Even internet people.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 02:54 AM       
yea i know sorry for being all depressed

was really drunk
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
SOMEONE CALLED SOMEBODY A JANITOR AND I WAS ALL, "CUSTODIAN, DICK" AND EVERYBODY GOT ALL MAD

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 27th, 2011, 03:46 AM       
http://honchcrow.tumblr.com/post/5731769069

awwww yisss
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
SOMEONE CALLED SOMEBODY A JANITOR AND I WAS ALL, "CUSTODIAN, DICK" AND EVERYBODY GOT ALL MAD

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD
was it a scientist
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
First janitor I thought of.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 08:05 AM       
I think his wife and kids might have come to my art show but I'm not sure
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:17 AM       
Dylan's Nipples.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:28 AM       
Ready for the layup?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Gimme da ball
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Alleyoop!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
:DYNP

HE'S ON FIRE

Also,

Don Carlson (Pram Maven) is a homeless criminal
lol

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : May 27th, 2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: edit Dylan Brak