Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Methuselah is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 02:57 PM        I could use some ideas or advise on this.
Ok there is this bisexual mother fucker who is dating the girl I am for lack of a better word in love with and seems to be out to ruin my life as it stands.

So anyhow before this shim got into the picture I was working my way into the girl I am interested in heart. Long story short he ends up dating her. At the time I was just bummed but then it got worse when he cheated on her. That is when my hatred was born and has only been growing since that day a few months ago so I am a very hateful person right now. She broke up with him for like two weeks then ends up going back out with him. That pissed me off.

Now I am not completly out of the picture yet, she has some feelings for me and he saw this so he has begun to work his influence on her. Example: Before I went over to her house and just got to know her. Then he found out and told her I could not come over anymore. That got me very angry. Now it seems he told her to try and ignore me. She does not seem to want to but feels it is to better her self with him.

Now I have decided to take a few of my friends and we will go and do something to his yard, truck, or him if he comes out. I know it seems kind of weak to do something lame like that but it might be good to let out some steam this way.

So the reason why I am here is to ask you people on what you think I should do right now.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 05:32 PM       
This little gag is going to go horribly wrong, and you're gonna end up in jail.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM       
Not alot you really CAN do at this point. She chose him and not you. Anything you try to do to him is just going to backfire. Plus she'll see a vindictive side of you and that might fuck things up for you in the long run with her.

The best thing to do is just bow out of the picture. If he is the ass you say he is, I'll bet his blessings are going to run in the red real soon. If she continues to stay with him, obviously SHE might have some baggage too that she needs to work out. Why would you even entertain the thought of being with an emotionally insecure female in the first place?

By bowing out, you stay on the long side of caution and everybody can see that you can move on. So just move on. If it's meant to be it'll happen.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:38 PM       
Pfft, shut up Terra.

He's not really gonna do it. Are you? You won't. You pussy. I DARE you to! I DARE you to beat that motherfucker! I know you won't though, will you? Not enough of a man to get what's yours?

Figures.

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:44 PM       
I realize we've reached a point where something should have already been said but hasn't. Take a big dump in the fucker's yard. Leave a sign in the caca that says "YOU KNOW", and then you can just sit back and watch him panic.

and then I'd laugh because I said caca
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:53 AM       
Tell her how you feel. And then see what happens. Either she'll accept you or reject you. Either way, at least you know where you stand.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:31 AM       
Its possible that when you went over to her house to get to know her better, she just thought you were a douchebag and doesn't really want to see you anymore.
But seriously, you should just have sex with him, then tell her he cheated on her, have sex with her, and then tell her that it was in fact you who he had cheated on her with =O
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Now I am not completly out of the picture yet, she has some feelings for me and he saw this so he has begun to work his influence on her. Example: Before I went over to her house and just got to know her. Then he found out and told her I could not come over anymore. That got me very angry. Now it seems he told her to try and ignore me. She does not seem to want to but feels it is to better her self with him.

Now I have decided to take a few of my friends and we will go and do something to his yard, truck, or him if he comes out. I know it seems kind of weak to do something lame like that but it might be good to let out some steam this way.
You sound fucking obsessed. I wouldn't doubt if the girl told the guy that you were creeping her out and now he's protecting her from you. She's not influenced by him, she just doesn't wanna talk to you. If she honestly felt anything for you she wouldn't let her boyfriend stop her from doing it. Notice she also chose a guy that cheated on her over you.

I say fuck with the guy anyways, then move on.

Old May 4th, 2004, 03:12 PM       
Nice to hear some of the ideas you have, I like the poop in the yard idea, my friend already said he wanted to do that (reasons I know not why). I got till Friday to change my mind so things are still going to happen.

And it is not just that he cheated on her that pisses me off, he has also been a very big asshole to his other girlfriends and treats women as pieces of meat that does not fly with me and someone needs to show this motherfucker that someone is not going to let him get away with this anylonger. I know it may be none of my business but hey you do bad things bad things happen to you and I will show him how bad things can get and how far I will go to prove my point.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah
I know it may be none of my business
Correct.

Quote:
I will show him how bad things can get and how far I will go to prove my point.
His girlfriend will be so greatful, psycho.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 04:23 PM       
Stop trying to be a knight in shining armor.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 4th, 2004, 08:36 PM       
Your story sounds like you really aren't in the picture... YOu never stated that you where ever going out with her. You get angry at some guy that "YOu think"told her to ignore you (paranoia) and you claim that he dumped her and now is back with her (meaning that she liked him) and you you want to do something to this guy because? you where never in the picture. Go fish somewhere else because there are lots of fishies.

Blue is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 08:54 PM       
Set his house on fire with them both in it
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:40 PM       
I say just fuckin forget about the whole damn thing. Looking like a desperate loser to the girl probably isn't going to make her want to leave the cocksucker she's chosen over you.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:25 PM       
i can relate to methesulah. it's a fucked up thing how both mind and heart connects. love bites when everything's completely hay-wired and shit.

this bi sexual trick sounds like a player, and a pro at that. if she's sticking with him after he's cheated on her, then she probably deserves to be with him. the only person you should be worrying about is yourself. drop the hate and move on. it's only gonna lead you to a path of self destruct. :yoda

on the other hand, if you still have strong feelings for her, you could alway wait around and see if the trick cheats on her again...which is most likely. they may break up and she could turn the attention back to you. but this doesn't mean you should stop courting other hoes while you're waiting around.

GOOD LUCK BUDDY! THUMBS UP

Pyorrhea is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:36 PM       
A punch to the throat never hurt anyone... except the victim of your violent crime. KICK HIS ASS!!! Im not kidding either. If you really want this skeeze, then kick his ass, give her a steel toe abortion, and be done with it! AND STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE GOOD GUY!!!
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:52 PM       
Rape both of them.

In the ass.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 12:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyorrhea
A punch to the throat never hurt anyone... except the victim of your violent crime. KICK HIS ASS!!! Im not kidding either. If you really want this skeeze, then kick his ass, give her a steel toe abortion, and be done with it! AND STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE GOOD GUY!!!
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 12:15 AM       
If the dude shes with is bi, then maybe he has the HIV and gave them to her, and you dont want the HIV do you? DO YOU??

but really, you sound totaly crazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 06:58 AM       
OMG... I have delt w/ a few guys like Methuselah in the past.
The girl's Boyfriend doesn't want you around because you are creepy, and now she has a boyfriend she feels safer telling you that.
She probally felt sorry for your sad ass. Then you missunderstod pitty for 'love'.
If you do something to his yard, he'll know it's you.
If you try anything he'll call the cops.
If you start shit, he'll make you look like a chump in front of the girl you 'love'.
His Sexuallity has no bearing on this situation.
I'll tell you what I've told other in your situation
"Go home and hang yourself".
No really, don't be an fool, try and meet a woman closer to your standards, Try the laundry mat, or the bus depot. or even the womans shelter down town.

As for them beaking up, and getting back together, and him cheating on her... Other peoples buisness, mind your own.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 12:58 PM       
I hope you go to the guy's house and he beats the holy fuck out of you in front of the girl. That would be great.
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 03:44 PM       
Didn't you hear chojin, he's bringing his posse.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 05:04 PM       
Quote:

And it is not just that he cheated on her that pisses me off, he has also been a very big asshole to his other girlfriends and treats women as pieces of meat that does not fly with me and someone needs to show this motherfucker that someone is not going to let him get away with this anylonger.
This sounds like a load of shit ... pardon my gangsta. You are either mad at yourself because of your shortcomings in respect to him or you are mad at her because she is an unstable, fickle bizatch that don't know what's good for her. Smack! He is just the "X Factor" that highlighted either one or both of these shortcomings. In your case, I think that apathy is the best revenge and much less punishable under law. Stop obsessin'!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2004, 02:00 PM        Re: I could use some ideas or advise on this.
Quote:
Ok there is this bisexual mother fucker who is dating the girl I am for lack of a better word in love with and seems to be out to ruin my life as it stands.

So anyhow before this shim got into the picture I was working my way into the girl I am interested in heart. Long story short he ends up dating her. At the time I was just bummed but then it got worse when he cheated on her. That is when my hatred was born and has only been growing since that day a few months ago so I am a very hateful person right now. She broke up with him for like two weeks then ends up going back out with him. That pissed me off.

So the reason why I am here is to ask you people on what you think I should do right now.
I think you should fuck the guy.

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:42 PM       
The girl I am after is just the one I care about the most and would most like to date, there are other women that I could very well date but I feel like I need to let this scumbag know that it doesn't pay to fuck with peoples minds for your own desires. And if I don't do anything there will be someone else to do it so either way he is going to get an asskicking or killed and he would be better off dealing with me since I would be less likely to kill him.

Plus the one I am interested in could do so much better than someone who cares only about a womens body and could think less of her mind.

Call me what you want but I am a firm believer in natural justice.