Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM       
MORE OF YOU TO LOVE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
Does how you cook your food make a difference at all? I've caught shit recently for frying my eggs instead of hardboiling them and for never steaming or boiling.

Also I am amazed I've never seen this thread before, it's like a mini-/fit/
It doesn't really matter how you cook your food, aside from the nutritional value of the oils/ingredients you use. Paleo fgts would disagree, of course.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM       
steaming your food makes most of the nutrients go into the water instead of staying in the food :O
if you're gonna steam food you should do it like.. in a sauce so so you get to keep the nutrients.

but this has more to do with health/cooking than being a muscle jerk.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM       
plz to be defining 'nutrients'

is it like those 'toxins' PTs tell you you sweat out in saunas
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM       
Water soluble vitamins and minerals?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM       
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 10:22 PM       
Chojin, have you ever taken creatine or any supplements at all like tons o' whey?
BANNED

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM       
he told me that tons o' ghey is a key part of his diet
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:02 AM       
whey is pretty key for any serious lifter and chojin is more creatine than man now.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
he told me that tons o' ghey is a key part of his diet

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Water soluble vitamins and minerals?
so any vitamin that isn't fat soluble is a nutrient? that is retarded; be quiet son

Quote:
Chojin, have you ever taken creatine or any supplements at all like tons o' whey?
both of those, yes. creatine makes me feel bloated but helped my lifts by about 5 lbs each. whey is important if you don't get enough protein in your diet (and on a lifting diet, bros need about 150g/day so it's almost required unless your last name is perdue or something).

ephedrine was and is the best supplement i've taken. it's srs shit though
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
so any vitamin that isn't fat soluble is a nutrient? that is retarded; be quiet son
What? I could broadly define nutrient if you need me to. The nutrients lost in the steaming process are water soluble vitamins like Vitamin C and B complexes.

Son?

Last edited by Big McLargehuge : Mar 6th, 2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Son?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:45 PM       
If you want good quality nutrients just suck down some GH or some Canna, if you don't make it, you were never meant to walk on this earth. If you're hangie, just keep sucking down your "ghey" and you'll get the protein needed. Hope this was helpful.
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:59 AM       
Quote:
ephedrine was and is the best supplement i've taken. it's srs shit though

wait i thougt you lost all your weight through hard work not through baby meth
BANNED

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 01:01 AM       
hey guys here's my totally serious thread about losing weight the secret is calories and building muscles

also i use meth

Last edited by Chojin : Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: i edited the wrong post
was never good
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:04 PM       
http://hotnfit.com/ecstack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
What? I could broadly define nutrient if you need me to. The nutrients lost in the steaming process are water soluble vitamins like Vitamin C and B complexes.

Son?
boyo. i guess if you need to follow some queer paleo diet you can totally get that 1.2 micrograms of C your body craves like electrolytes

or you could take a multi

or get it from the rest of your diet
BANNED

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:43 AM       
http://www.methismadeoutofephedrinea...er/amphedimene
BANNED

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:03 AM       
chojin if you mixed your special diet with matches and iodine you would have meth
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

boyo. i guess if you need to follow some queer paleo diet you can totally get that 1.2 micrograms of C your body craves like electrolytes

or you could take a multi

or get it from the rest of your diet
You can get vitamin c from lots of places but if you want to get it from your veggies don't steam them. Clearly you have lot of opinions on diet and exercise, Big Man.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:33 PM       
Also, can we get a mod to move this to the Sports and Health forum
BANNED

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM       
bigmclargehuge the funnier and smarter you're being in this thread the higher chance you have of being banned :O
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:45 PM       
Does Chojin take mad doses of legal meth and go on banning rages?:0
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:10 PM       
Take enough ephedrine and you will become gay like most fitness enthusiasts.

G o wear you man leotard someplace else queenie, nobody likes your penises here
was never good
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
chojin if you mixed your special diet with matches and iodine you would have meth
that's nice

also i hear fluoride makes rat poison

someone should really look into that

Last edited by Chojin : Mar 11th, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
BANNED

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 12:23 PM       

that'd be funny if i wasn't completely serious.