Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
2d, 3d glasses seldom do a good job outside of theaters.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Me and Cori went to go see it in theaters except they didn't have the 3D projector...so you could still see where the 3d parts should have been. We're going to rent it soon and hopefully its good in 3D.

You're right though, usually at home its not as good.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Original My Bloody Valentine is awesome. I liked the remake too, but not as much as the original.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
2d, 3d glasses seldom do a good job outside of theaters.
yeah they use the cheap blue and red 3d glasses for the home versions usually
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
I watched "Waking Ned Devine" a few days ago. It's very very good.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
24 minutes into 'the happening', it's really scary

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:53 AM       
Castle in the Sky.

Great movie.

Everyone in this movie is a really horrible shot; both the protagonists get shot in the face at least twice and just shrug it off.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 04:04 AM       
I've got some bad news for everyone.

I checked IMDB to see what the hell movie I caught a scrap of today, something about Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins going on a crime spree, and I found this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1321509/

That's right, they're remaking Death at a Funeral. Starring Martin Lawrence.

The one bright spot is that Peter Dinklage is in this one too....maybe he can save it?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0227759/
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM       
I hate that midget guy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 10:36 AM       

I really like Death at a Funeral too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
If you're talking about Peter Dinklage, I thought he was funny. Especially after he'd been dosed. The lawyer guy was funnier after being dosed, too.

I don't know, I imagine anything with Martin Lawrence in it will be full of Wacky Antics and lack the sophistication of the original. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit, but I hope it doesn't go the way of a "Tyler Perry Presents Tyler Perry's Death at a Funeral" with characters in fatsuits and whatnot.

I can't picture Luke Wilson in there anywhere. Not Sure.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
Oh I think he is a fine actor and all. I dont want to say he creeps me out or anything but there is just something about him I just dont like. He is a dink.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
FernGully!

I thought it was going to bring back a bunch of childhood trauma but really, Hexxus's shit-eating grin is just fucking hilarious.

I'd probably like this movie better if Robin Williams weren't in it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
The Deadly Spawn
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
Nausicaa.

It had Patrick Stewart in it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
well yeah

who the hell else is gonna get stabbed thru the heart
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
GOD IM SORRY IT WAS A REFLEX
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 01:02 AM       
rocky 3:clubber lang is still my favorite rocky villian
tideland: the girl is officially my second favorite actress it wasd crazy and fucked up from start to finish lovely "now we can eat her chocolates daddy"
knowing: ending sucked my mom saw it coming from a mile away :/

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
knowing pissed me off. they could have ended it way better.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
I must be the only person in the world who thinks that Rocky III is terrible. Rocky, Rocky IV and Rocky Balboa are great (as far as these films go anyway.) Three just blows on every level. Not as bad as II or V but still bad. Sylvester Stallone is like an emotionless robot all the way through it and structurally it makes me feel sick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Whenever Rocky Balboa is on I never watch it. Maybe I should give it a try. I was good with Rocky 1 and 2, is Balboa comparable?
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
Boiler Room. And it made me realize I don't like Ben Affleck in anything.

My apologies, Mr. Affleck.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 09:44 AM       
Shortbus. first 5 minutes are a total mind fuck, and then the rest of the movie is whiny "self-discovery" bullshit.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
I watched Phonebooth because I had never seen it before. It was okay.

My favorite part is when the prostitute hits the phone booth and yells "OKAY NOW YOU MADE ME HURT MY DICK HAND!"
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Rocky Balboa is the closest one of the sequels to the original, but it is sappy and kind of corny. They all are though.

If you want awesome cheese, IV beats the others hands down.