Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM       
I gained like 7 pounds from all the candy and soda I shoved into my fucking gob during withdrawal

Thankfully maybe I'll actually be able to run a few laps without dying of asphyxiation now

Or I will when my lungs finish coughing up all the bullshit I've coated them with in the last 3 years.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:15 PM       
Pub Lover: I would, but it's too small for the internet
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
This actually the first thing that has ever made me want to watch MLP.
aww pub that makes my day ;_;
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 06:58 PM       
It seems like every year I get some sort of respiratory infection from smoking too much, then I spend what feels like an eternity coughing up phlegm, then I promise everyone I know I'll give up smoking, and then as soon as I feel better I go right to the smoke-shop and pick up about three pouches of tobacco.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:06 PM       
I just got over a particularly bad respiratory infection and promised myself I'd never pick up another cigarette. Then next thing you know one of my friends gives me a new hand carved meerschaum cigarette holder. Fuck you, friend.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Every one of us wants different things. Lose weight, new car, new ipod, a Justin Bieber album, Just Beats headphones, new outfits or even a new boyfriend. But you know what? Someone who has cancer right now, doesn't have anything on their mind but to win this battle. Most of you would just ignore this post. If you want to honor someone who died from cancer and who's currently fighting against it, reblog. For once, show that you care about cancer and stop being so selfish. One day it might be you.
Somebody said this and it profoundly bothered me. I see it a lot, and all the pink shit and such, so it doesn't really bother me. But when a blanket reblogged, reposted message accuses me of being a fucking asshole, I tend to become righteously indignant.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:47 PM       
Lets get Kitsa to punch them out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:51 PM       
I was gonna say just as much.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:07 PM       
I would be willing to bet money that the person who posted that doesn't have cancer, or had an "easy" cancer (like a skin precancer that was frozen off in one dermatologist visit). We get a lot of people trailing us for the sympathy contact high.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:19 PM       
I wouldn't hang out with people who had cancer if I got cancer.

They're embarrassing.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM       
uh huh
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:27 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:27 PM       
So for no reason I lose the ability to edit?

Hello lots and lots of double posts I guess

EDIT: And now it is back

This place confuses me
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:35 PM       
well some homos in article discussion got upset about the new editing rules and emailed the boss about it, so pub loses his edit button again and we return to the old system.

in unrelated news, we're going to try out a new 'user reputation' system where you can rank other board members. people with negative rating will automatically be given the title of 'chuckleworthy'.

you can now judge people by clicking on the scale in the upper-right of their post. you can then vote and tell them just how chuckleworthy they really are.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:40 PM       
Testing for edit capabilities.

EDIT: OH WOW

Last edited by Zhukov : Jun 21st, 2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: HOLY SHIT
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Ha ha, they think rep matters.

I'm probably just mad because I've got neg rep already, though. Son of a bitch.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM       
I can only see the scales on my own posts. How do I negatively vote for people?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:46 PM       
I'm 80% sure you have to have positive rep before you can actually fuck with anyone.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:47 PM       
so the colored dots under your join date represent your rep. we have 6 categories:

'high negative' (orange)
'negative' (red)
'balanced' (grey)
'positive' (green)
'high positive' (bright green)
'unreppable' (black, for admins)

I'm thinking we should have a small gif that says something instead. I'm open to suggestions here. Surely 'chuckleworthy' will have to be the one for negative rep. I set the thresholds hilariously low so you all can fuck with each other since the reps don't mean anything. You get more points to spend on people if you have more posts and more rep.

Also i'm curious as to why the forum thinks GW has a negative rep already.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:49 PM       
The record of my infractions is down below the "new threads" bar in my user control panel, which is where messages left by other posters when they rep you would normally show up.

If I had to guess I'd say infractions neg you by 10, since I have -30.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:51 PM       
Are we allowed to duel for each other's rankings a la Highlander? 'Cause I will go all carpathia on some asses here
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

Also i'm curious as to why the forum thinks GW has a negative rep already.
Makes sense to me. I'm more concerned as to why Pentegarn has positive rep.