Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I need to figure out a halloween costume that will top last year's Stay-Puft because that kicked ass.
my girlfriend had a future halloween costume idea that we've already burned to memory for when it's possible. dress our child up as a taoist priest and give her/him a bell, and then her and i dress up as jiang-shi and hop behind the kid.

nobody will get it but it'll be awesome for us.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
I saw Robo Vampire too.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
i've never seen robo vampire.
Amicable Herculean
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
WELL I DID, AND THAT'S HOW I KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
O.I.C. ("oh, i see"(

you should watch any-and-everything with lam ching-ying
Amicable Herculean
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:17 PM       

See? Hopping chinese vampire and shit
edit; okay aarg you seem to have a good taste in movies, i will do it
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
haha sweeeeeet

i watched mr vampire for the third time last night because we had company who was unsure about the idea of a horror-kung fu-comedy.

spooky encounters is also a classic if you prefer sammo hung's familiar face (though he produced mr vampire which is a better film!)
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Oh, and if you want blue meth to carry around, just make some blue rock candy. That's how they do it in the show.
Shit son, I might try to make some rock candy. I didn't realize it was pretty easy to do

I'm baking a cheese souffle right now, it is HUGE
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:07 PM       
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1378710168

Delicious
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Fuck, I forget how to edit posts around here so just ignore that last post D:

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
there's an edit button at the bottom of every post you make

not even one of the secret ones that are just an icon with no text

these clearly say "edit"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM       
Actually, I think my ability to edit was taken from me, idk why

CHOJIN GIVE IT BACK
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
hacks him
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
Hey Rongi a while ago I was trying desperately to find that picture you had as an avatar WAY BACK WHEN of the guy in the suit tied to a chair and labelled as "lolhelp.jpg". ANY INSIGHTS?

I don't remember why I wanted it anymore though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
Chojin gave me that picture, I think he used it as an avatar way back in the 90s

He would probably have it saved to his harddrive
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
USA USA USA USA
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
CHEESEBURGERS AND THE AMERICAN WAY GOT ME THROUGH THIS TIME OF TRIBULATION.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
GODBLESS THIS GREAT NATION
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
wb kahlgorn
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
I DON'T WANT TO SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND TO OTHER BITCHES

WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING RULE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
In 2011, a Japanese scientist named Mitsuyuki created a synthetic burger made from human feces. The "burger" consisted of synthesized protein with soya and steak sauce for taste preservation. Mitsuyuki claimed the taste was similar to beef, and explained that the makeup of the burger was 63 percent protein, 25 percent carbohydrates, three percent lipids and nine percent minerals.

Gross.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I DON'T WANT TO SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND TO OTHER BITCHES

WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING RULE
KEEP REPPIN' YOUR MAIN BITCHES.