Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
all right so i'm moving, like, immediately. i have to find a place to live that allows pets and isn't in a trailer park, and i have to spend a lot of time cleaning and packing.

but the worst part is that i have to figure out how to move all this shit elsewhere without any fucking money.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Womti, shut up.

@Aaarg, dang man, that sucks. How "no money" are we talkin'? Like if you had a trailer hitch but not enough money to afford a trailer no money?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
like i'm going to have to have my dad send me money so i can afford the gas to get to the new place no money, haha.

when you're low on funds and you unexpectedly have to spend 400 bucks or not have hot water for an indefinite period of time, you get fucked!

also apparently i only have a hitch receiver so even to rent a trailer i'd have to buy a hitch! whoops!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
Bury it like it's treasure and them come back and dig it up with your kid.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
never!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:04 PM       
WEll since you have the new address you can just mail it there!

Let THEM worry about it bro!
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
wait what? haha
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
Sam never heard the word 'fingerpoppin' before.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
I'VE NEVER HEARD IT CALLED "FINGERPOPPIN" BEFORE, IT WAS ALWAYS JUST "KNUCKLEBUSTIN" OR "FINGERBANGIN"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
FINGERBANGING IS TOO BLAH, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:07 PM       
I GUESS I JUST COME FROM SIMPLER TIMES.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
DO NOT GET ME WRONG, SAM - I WOULD NEVER DOUBT YOUR TEENAGE SEXUAL PROWESS
The Unicorn
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
NO ONE PROWLS AS GOOD AS ME WHEN TEENAGE SEXINESS IS INVOLVED.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Fingerpoppin? I guess if you bend you finger and pull it out real fast it might make a pop noise.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
It's worse - it has to do with the cherry.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
Oh! I always only got sloppy seconds after my dad.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Tadao, ladies and gentlemen, Tadao. :claps
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
hahaha awesome
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
also gross, virgins

give me a gal with experience
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
I need to figure out a halloween costume that will top last year's Stay-Puft because that kicked ass.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 07:58 PM       

Got started early on my Walter White costume
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM       
You gonna wear the heisenhat?
Mocker

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:19 PM       
Silly Rongi, that's for February!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
Oh, and if you want blue meth to carry around, just make some blue rock candy. That's how they do it in the show.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Silly Rongi, that's for February!