Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:48 PM       

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:49 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 04:54 PM       
those suck
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 05:11 PM       
FINE, THEN

I WOULD RESPOND WITH MORE AWESOME COMICS BUT THEY DO NOT FIT

I MUST POST LINKS ONLY

http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive/PBF..._Hero_Team.jpg
http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF186..._Force.png#173
http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive/PBF102AD-Woolves.jpg

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Aug 20th, 2007, 10:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol

at first i thought he said he was going to bake you a "Free chocolate pony" :O

"MEASTPINE LEEMON PARTY GOATS!"

LOOKS TO ME LIKE OL JOHNATHAN CLIMEN IS RUNNING RUNNING OUT OF GAS. maybe he just needs to go fill up on girl farts.

just to make sure my insults are accurate isn't he the guy who had the message board where people talked about girls poops and how they held them in their hand/measured them ugh im pretty sure it was him.
what the fuck dude why are you a poop connseur i can't believe people on your message board were like pros about that kind of shit. I can understand that knowledge being used for medical purposes but you guys treated it like it was a fucking pie, "Warm, good consistency.. nice aroma, and sizable. This poo gets a 7.7"

That's kind of why I don't understand why any of his insults towards other people involve the word POOP. unless it's supposed to be ironic but i don't know i don't picture climen as an ironic sort nor the type who should be using irony as his wit.
Oh, NOW I understand what you are talking about! No, that was another message board entirely and had NOTHING to do with me.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2007, 12:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Well I thought this was funny