Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Uppers vs downers a contrast look.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 07:48 PM       
If my gut feeling is right, I may have a job as a dialysis technician pretty soon!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 07:51 PM       
so it's more of a flank feeling.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 07:59 PM       
Somewhere in the abdomen area.
Also, missed the chat thread. Sorry 'bout that; I suck cock.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:02 PM       
That's more of a groin feeling.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM       
The prospect of getting that job just makes me that happy....
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 07:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
TWO GENIUSES
This is awesome.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 08:12 PM       

i finally got a hat
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 08:22 PM       
Daaaamn, Choj, you lookin fiiiine girl

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 08:24 PM       
tron has inspired me to cut until i can wear a bodysuit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 09:37 PM       
That hat makes you look fat.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
I've been wearing those faux intellectual jackets for years, and now they are all the rage. That's the first time something like that has happened to me.

You even look like you're in an art gallery.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM       
Some of the people I've seen in art galleries are a pretty far fling from intellectual.

legit intellectual, anyway
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
I'm surprised you have a framed picture of the Brooklyn Brawler on your wall Chojin.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
It's the image that won him the Mock Wars, brah. I bought him the poster when I worked in a mall about 4-5 years ago.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:29 AM       
On the right?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
No, that's Randy Orton from WWE.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 10:14 AM       
All I can see is the bag, which makes it look like you're the patron saint of Kohls.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
No, that's Randy Orton from WWE.
OH, MY MISTAKE I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER. INSTEAD IT IS RANDY ORTON. SON OF COWBOY BOB ORTON, THE GREATEST TECHNICAL WRESTLER THIS LAND HAS EVER SEEN. IF ONLY COWBOY BOB WOULD HAVE KNOWN HIS OWN SON WOULD BE THE ONE TO PERFECT THE GARVIN STOMP AND BECOME THE COMPANIES TOP ATHLETIC WRESTLER MAN.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Willie sent me some delicious cookies!

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1294448966
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 03:08 PM       

Am I the only one who noticed the unfortunate name of the news affiliate reporting about congresswoman Giffords being shot in Tuscon, Arizona today? Wow.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
Fuentes?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
Oh, that's terrible. At least it's not kay-eye-ell-ell.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
on Friday, I was out shopping and there was a Kim Kardashian semi trailer parked in the grocery store parking lot. Unfortunately, neither my camera nor my camera phone were handy. Why does Kim Kardashian have semis? Why are they in Ohio?

It was just a giant Kim Kardashian stylized logo with a couple of stupid pictures of her.

I wish I'd taken a picture for this thread
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Am I the only one who noticed the unfortunate name of the news affiliate reporting about congresswoman Giffords being shot in Tuscon, Arizona today? Wow.
"Unfortunate" does not do this justice.

The district judge who was killed apparently was just passing through to say hello to his good friend Congresswoman Giffords when the sicko ran up and opened fire. Wrong place, wrong time. A nine-year old girl also lost her life.
You may already be there.