Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
i don't usually i bite em when i get nervous
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:21 AM       
toenails too? Clippers gross me out.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
haha i'm not agile enough to bite my toenails i don't really keep track of how often! whenever they start buggin me
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Can plants grow under diffused laser light? Like a blue and a red laser instead of a florescent grow light?
OH GOD
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
pretty sure they can!

http://www.actahort.org/members/show...knrarnr=580_22
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
Yeah I read that, but it's the only article ever written on the subject that I can find. I want to verify his findings, though, with "better" plants.
OH GOD
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
hahaha you could hide a grow operation in one of those laser domes, i bet they grow real well if you play laser floyd at them 24/7
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
willie, who is james?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
well there used to be a guy who posted here named jamesman who shortened his name to james and then had a spazz out and erased a lot of his posts and moved to somethingawful's forums, but i'm not sure if that's who you're talking about!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 03:45 AM       
Are you really going to lose weight?
OH GOD
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:46 AM       
i may have already lost some!
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 08:33 PM       
Are you looking forward to christmas willie?
OH GOD
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM       
i never get what i want but yes still kind of!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Willie, what should I do about the fact that I've had staff at my university make offical complaints about my attitude?
Also, the guy I think I'm in love with is still being massively dicked about by his psycho ex-girlfriend. Help on either problem?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 09:58 PM       
Dear Shrubfest, don't worry, my psycho ex-girlfriend won't be a problem much longer.
OH GOD
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 03:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Willie, what should I do about the fact that I've had staff at my university make offical complaints about my attitude?
Also, the guy I think I'm in love with is still being massively dicked about by his psycho ex-girlfriend. Help on either problem?
try to trick the psycho ex-girlfriend into harassing the uni staff instead? that or maybe throw a brick at her, this should improve your attitude so nobody complains about it anymore
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 10:07 AM       
:2birds1brick
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
Dear Willie,

I think a samoyed would be perfect for you. They're always happy and very active! What do you think?
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 05:29 AM       
In an earlier question I asked if you were going to lose weight while I was drunk, and it was a question of remorse; drunk again I ask if you will still be the same old willie without fat. Fat willie is the only willie I've known.
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 06:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
In an earlier question I asked if you were going to lose weight while I was drunk, and it was a question of remorse; drunk again I ask if you will still be the same old willie without fat. Fat willie is the only willie I've known.
i hope the fuck not I HOPE I WILL BE BETTER
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 06:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Dear Willie,

I think a samoyed would be perfect for you. They're always happy and very active! What do you think?
they need a lot of attention though plus atm i'm living in a place that doesn't allow dogs over 20lbs
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 06:05 AM       
ALSO LONG HAIR DOGS TAKE A LOT OF WORK BRUSHING + VACUUMING UP AND I AM LAZY
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 07:08 AM       
Willie, is the gift I sent for Secret Santa going to arrive before December 22 or am I going to get banned?
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 07:10 AM       
i don't think you'll even get in trouble unless it doesn't arrive until after christmas proper. plus you can keep/photograph the returned package as proof of good faith or somesuch, i suppose
OH GOD
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 07:11 AM       
SHORT ANSWER: PROBABLY NOT