Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
fishing is so goddamn boring

I can't believe there is a channel dedicated to the shit
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
I call that shit the nap channel
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
I remember before there was cable in dorm rooms at Michigan Tech (upper Michigan), that's pretty much all you saw.

On my ittybitty portable black and white tv.

I hated that place.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 03:54 AM       
I love how Aziz Ansari always has the WASPiest character names, like "Chet" or "Randy" or "Tom Haverford" or "Jimmy Norville"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
I saw him open for Stella once, he was really unfunny. He had this one joke about ghostbusters 2 where he was all like "Ever notice how its the 2nd movie and on their car its the ecto 2 and the ghost has two fingers up??????? DO THEY KNOW THEY ARE IN THE SEQUEL?????????"

It was really hard for me to refrain from yelling at him that it was a 2nd car.....and if you make a 2nd one of something what is it possible they would name it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
I lost it when he did the what's the difference between Harriet Tubman and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, though.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
I really don't like him to be honest. His stand up was shit. I think I remember like 20 minutes of it was him reading texts on his phone.

I liked him on Human Giant though. It was a sketch comedy show that used to come on after Wonder Showzen on MTV2.

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I liked him on Human Giant though. It was a sketch comedy show that used to come on after Wonder Showzen on MTV2.
You act like no one would know Human Giant unless you mentioned Wonder Showzen, when they're probably equally popular.

I think most of Ansari's appeal is the whole "Hey it turns out that I'm even whiter than my audience!" thing, but yeah I don't really like him much either outside of Human Giant. I definitely don't like Paul Scheer outside of Human Giant, that guy is a spaz. I've only seen a couple episodes of the League.

Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 06:12 PM       
No one I know ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention those two shows

The League is apparently pretty good. Comes on after Always Sunny but I never stick around for it.

milhouse stop harassing me

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:15 PM       
willie blocked me on fb for making inappropriate haikus about his little ponies

this is just a warning for the rest of you

a man must defend his yiff
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:29 PM       
fufuck ponies
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
I'm back from the mental hospital after 25 days. It was a mental home christmas. Now I'm in a group home living with 7 others. Fun stuff, I'll probably post more about everything later.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
I'm excited to hear about it.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
Lets just say that I enjoyed it too much for now. Was supposed to leave 10 days ago but 3 hot meals, 3 snacks, tons of groups to discuss shit and argue each day were too fun for me. They eventually pretty much kicked me out when they decided my medicines were all set up. I wanna be back in there.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
I'm glad you're back koko. Paul scherer is awesome and so is the league.

:doubleguns
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
willie blocked me on fb for making inappropriate haikus about his little ponies

this is just a warning for the rest of you

a man must defend his yiff
It was bad, and not because of the content, but because you don't know how to count to 5 then 7 then 5
was never good
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
no he deleted the actual haiku

i was proud of it
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
i deleted my fb today cuz i was like "man why do i have this this is dumb"
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 03:26 AM       
i'll probably bring it back in 4-5 days but right now fb can eat a di*k
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
Do people who hate facebook have terrible friends or something?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 09:05 AM       
I have multiple accounts because friends and family don't mix. I also had more than a few people who decided that if I was friends with someone, that meant they were friends too, and they would just randomly comment on the shit of people they didn't even know. But mostly it's all the people I hated from high school who just remembered I existed and suddenly want an extra face on their friends list.

Facebook can be trouble.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 10:08 AM       
I had a young nephew who was finding friends of friends, through my account, and saying "BOOOOOOOOOOOO" on various pictures. I didn't even know the people.
was never good
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 12:00 PM       
so i hear tell that i somehow chased willie off the internet with my shenanigans

but i didn't say anything i wouldn't have said to any other friend, to their face, and have them laugh about it

man up, yiffster