Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vigilante All-Star
Riot.EXE is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 02:13 AM        New to the forums, but figured I'd share my art links!
Yeah, I draw from time to time...I used to do it so much...but not so much now...anyways...here.

http://RiotEXE.DeviantArt.com - that's pretty much my strong portfolio as of right now...

http://RiotEXE.Multiply.com - a whole lot of my other crap, as well as the strong stuff that apears on my deviantart site...

so...glad to share and hope you all check it out and enjoy or whatever...later!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 02:19 AM       
I think you have some definite potential, but you need to push yourself out of static poses! I would honestly recommend drawing from reference more often rather than from imagination (for practice, not necessarily to show), to expand your "vocabulary" of things you've seen and understand artistically. I like your clothing design sense, and I think you should try out color sometime, too!

Please update this later on ;o
Vigilante All-Star
Riot.EXE is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 02:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I think you have some definite potential, but you need to push yourself out of static poses! I would honestly recommend drawing from reference more often rather than from imagination (for practice, not necessarily to show), to expand your "vocabulary" of things you've seen and understand artistically. I like your clothing design sense, and I think you should try out color sometime, too!

Please update this later on ;o
I totally agree with you...I've been beginning to feel "creatively nerfed" because I don't color, and haven't teamed up with anyone to color since like, 2001. The poses, yeah...a bit on the static side, but I've actually been using more reference these past few years...I've been putting more steps into my drawing process. Hell...it wasn't until last year that I started using blue no-scan pencils...

Thanks for the feedback though...instant AND awesome.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 10:04 AM       
I just happened to be online, and I'm the moderator for Art Shit, so of course I'm awesome!

If you use a tablet at all, I can help you a little on openCanvas. Check the first post of that thread to see where to get it!