Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
steal some of her shit.

whether they took it or not, just steal her shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 12:24 AM       
I was a member of the

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Reminds me when my roommate and I would play everquest on his computer. I didn't have one at the time, so we'd play in 12 hour shifts. I'd go to sleep for 12 hours, he'd wake me up when it was my turn to play everquest and then I'd play for 12 hours and he'd sleep. Several times he'd wake me up while I was dreaming of everquest and I'd say something stupid about a 'train to zone' or 'needing to get aggro'.
That's awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i think somebody stole 20 bucks from me but I'm not positive

kinda want to say something ;/
That is not good
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM       

AKA :MILHOUSESIGNAL
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
MY WEEN SENSES ARE TINGLING

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
hey milhouse

synchtube thursday

we do this
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
So in Ohio today, an election worker bit a voter's nose in an altercation over a campaign sign. Srsly, wtf is wrong with people.

I welcome the end of the voting season here as people will now STFU for a short while. Yesterday we got a recorded message from Daniel Baldwin, but I don't know what for. "I'm Daniel Baldwin, and-" *click*
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
That's classic penguin voting technique. Was the election worker danny devito?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
NEVER FORGET 11/9
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
The video game threads make me sad. I haven't really cared about video games in a long long time and it makes me jealous.

The only video games I like are ones I played before, and whenever I try new ones I have to force myself to get into it and it never works MOTHER 3

Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
mother 3 is ok but it's definitely not as good as people make it out to be

i think nerds just like it because nerds like video games that make them cry because apparently people cry at video games? weird.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The video game threads make me sad. I haven't really cared about video games in a long long time and it makes me jealous.

The only video games I like are ones I played before, and whenever I try new ones I have to force myself to get into it and it never works MOTHER 3
maybe you just aren't into video games anymore, panda bear :O
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
I always thought it was schoolwork and stress that kept me from being interested in the last six years, but I've literally had fuck-all to do for the last seven months so that clearly isn't the case

I'm at the part in Mother 3 where I kind of stopped playing last time, the Oshoe castle. I'm going to keep going, but the problem I'm having with it is the constant hand-holding. There are times in Earthbound where you have no fucking clue what to do and that kind of stuff is fun for me because it makes you feel better when you figure it out. In Mother 3 it's all "Go here next. Now go here. Do this. Here, I'll mark it on the map for you." and it's fucking boring.

RPGs of the 90s were way more fun

Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
I think there is word that Final Fantasy 15 is going to be retro style. If so then my boner is justified.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
yeah mother 3 is super linear and that's super boring.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
guys i think i just asked a girl on a date and i think she just said yes

THE WORLD'S GOING TO END
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
sweet hopefully she's not a serial killer and neither are you - otherwise there may be troubles
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
wtf son
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
sweet hopefully she's not a serial killer and neither are you - otherwise there may be troubles
omg but what if we both were, then it'd be a match made in murder heaven
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
invite her back to your murder castle
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
what if shes a rapper
OH GOD
oof i gotta clear the severed limbs out of the sink
Prepare for time warp.
i mean raper