FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 08:21 AM       
Why crying asian girls?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 09:22 AM       
Afraid to commit to being gay? That's ridiculous. Sounds like your "gay friend" is really just miffed that his new butt buddy still wants to chase pussy, too.

So Lotida, which parent did you love? Your mom or your dad? Cuz, obviously, you couldn't have loved BOTH.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:30 AM       
Occasionally I find myself sexually attracted to men. But I could never be with them, they are too ugly and stupid looking. Plus they act stupid. Women are much prettier, much more attractive. That's why I have a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend. There's always strap-ons and other phallic like objects if I get in the mood for cock

Isn't lotida a lesbian? Good. I have a question about her, "Super AnotB sexuality". If you're a lesbian, has any of your girlfriends ever worn a strap-on, or have you? Aren't you using phallic like objects to please yourselves? You're still kind of in "Man territory" if that's the case. Even with the mouth that kind of logic still applies. It sounds like you like cock enough to want to get your savage cunt full of it, but not enough to be with a man.
The same kind of logic really applies to men as well, they are just pretending they have a vagina by using their asshole.
To me, that indicates that your natural desires are either; That of a woman attracted to men PRETENDING to be attracted to females(probably because you're ugly and boys don't like you.. or fat, I noticed alot of fat girls become lesbians, but they often go back to the cock), or of a woman pretending to be a man. I mean, I guess technically you could be mutually female, but i somehow doubt that.
All in all, woman on woman isn't Natural, i don't care what you want to pretend. You're not going to reproduce when you stick that latex object up your girlfriend's stupid fat cunt(cause I know she's fat, or stupid. One of the two).

As to gay guys saying bi guys aren't bi. What the fuck? I know plenty of gays. They are the most delusioned fuckers I've ever met. Here's a few examples: "All straight men are really gay" "I goto the club and even the straight guys want me" "I can turn straight guys gay". THEY THINK EVERYBODY'S FUCKING GAY. Why? Because it makes them feel better about themselves, it's obviously projection. They can't face themselves about their own issues. You guys are pretty much doing the same thing.
Besides that, alot of gays I know are just scandalous fucking assholes. You know what AIDs is, right? They often call it the "Gift" and get revenge on their exs by finding someone who has aids, fucking them, getting aids, then fucking their exs. Dirty bastards.

Now I'm not saying all of them are like that at all. I'm just saying, there actually is a gay sub-culture that acts like that. So why should their delusioned opinions, or even yours, matter in an issue like this?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
They often call it the "Gift" and get revenge on their exs by finding someone who has aids, fucking them, getting aids, then fucking their exs. Dirty bastards.
Thats got to be bollocks. No one is going to infect themselves with an uncureable disease just for kicks.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Quote:
They often call it the "Gift" and get revenge on their exs by finding someone who has aids, fucking them, getting aids, then fucking their exs. Dirty bastards.
Thats got to be bollocks. No one is going to infect themselves with an uncureable disease just for kicks.
It doesn't seem likely, sure, but I wouldn't count it out. And i'm not just talking about gays. I bet there are straight people and otherwise that are sick enough to pull that sick shit.

I was going to say something in response to Kal, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popnko

Why is it such a tough concept to grasp that people might like sex because it feels good? Or do you go through a mental checklist for every sexual experience that qualifies whether or not it's okay to have an orgasm?
He hit the nail on the fucking head there. What happened to sex just for the fuck of it? But you know, being a country with a "bible belt", and founded on good christian priniciples (read, fundie principles), you'd see how we've still got a long way to go before we've all come to terms and accepted our own sexuality, as well as others. I feel (and i'm sure most others will agree) that as long as it's between two consenting adults, there's no problem.

Getting back to the original point (if there was one), I really do think some bisexuals are genuinely confused, but that's probably only teenagers. And only if they're truly confused. I knew one other who was truely bi.

Still, I never really heard of bi's being victimized. It seems like it's always the homosexuals. Maybe I don't get out much.

And also, crying Asian girls. Seriously.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 12:43 PM       
"Thats got to be bollocks. No one is going to infect themselves with an uncureable disease just for kicks."

It's a true story, however, it's not "Just for kicks". Like I said, they do it for revenge. Sometimes so people will give them more attention, "I have aids it's uncurable give me attention". Sometimes, I believe, for financial aid(?) or so people will take care of them. Some people probably lie about it, others maybe get it accidently and decide to go crazy and fuck people to fuck them over, literally.
I think it really just expresses how tired and crazy alot of gays really are. Sure, there's societal strains, I accept that. But all the same, at a certain point you have to wonder. I mean, they aren't REALLY crazy(unless you count all the drugs some of them do as a mental sickness) so they don't have that excuse for it. Straight people aren't exactly the sanest group of people, either, though.
Is there a word for sane people who act crazy? Borderline or something? Oh, I know, NEUROSIS. Motherfuckers are suffering from Neurosis.

And yea, straight people do it too. The first time I heard about it was when a friend of mine was fucking around in a gay chatroom, kind of fucking with people's heads, and this couple(man and woman) messaged him and asked if he had "The gift of aids" and he said yea. So they offered him money to come "Sting" them. "How much for two?"

The part about gay men thinking every straight man is secretly gay is true, too. I swear, it's like every gay man's secret fantasy is to turn a straight guy gay. My girlfriend said her hairdresser was talking about how, for holloween, he would dress as cat woman and goto straight clubs and all the straight guys would say shit like, "Wow you look so good I would fuck you even though you're a man wow amazing". Come on, that never happens. When a straight guy finds out a woman has a cock they generally lose interest or get VERY angry, especially if it's some stupid fag. I know this from experience

That right there pretty much discounts anybody saying Bisexuals are just confused fags, feelings like that are just born out of their own sexually projected angst(straight people have their own share of sexual angst from sociological restrictions, you have to be normal, right?). If any of you sad fuckers were taking this from a Sociological or even psychological view, I would say it has some meaning. But, "Gay guys say it's true" is a fucking sad statement, and proves what a dipshit you are. "They have experience in being sexually notnormal, so like I think they'd know okay I'm lotida I act like Jenifer Lopez as fly girl".
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I know plenty of gays. They are the most delusioned fuckers I've ever met. Here's a few examples: "All straight men are really gay" "I goto the club and even the straight guys want me" "I can turn straight guys gay". THEY THINK EVERYBODY'S FUCKING GAY. Why? Because it makes them feel better about themselves, it's obviously projection. They can't face themselves about their own issues. You guys are pretty much doing the same thing.
Yeah, there are a lot of gay guys like that, they're the ones that act most flamboyant. I prefer to think of myself as the Willem Defoe character in Boondock Saints kind of gay. Gay, but masculine as well. It's weird, there are a lot of married guys I've talked to that say they want to try it, too. I figure it doesn't mean they don't love their wives and family, but they're curious. Those kats are bi.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 03:42 PM       
I'm not "confused." My sexuality is a non-issue. If I want to fuck him/her and he/she is willing, I will. I don't even consider gender.
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2005, 04:53 PM       
Yea, I remember when I was younger alot of people told me there's no "Bisexuals" or "Transsexuals who like woman" and alot of other bullshit that was just a result of their projections for their own inadequacies, it really set me back; but it's no big deal, I just look at them and thank god I'm not at that point. Although I do feel bad for people who fall into that neurotic trap-- but then, the idea of neurosis is a joke played on itself so they must enjoy it.
Although, I do think alot of what people say about sexuality is just ignorance disguised behind a pompous attitude(just like with anything else, I suppose).
Like Lotida, think about that. We could've all ended up like lotida just because of in-bred weaknesses and culturization.

BUENA VISTA
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
I'm not "confused." My sexuality is a non-issue. If I want to fuck him/her and he/she is willing, I will. I don't even consider gender.
This statement is so messed up on so many levels. If you can find a willing hole you are going to stick your dick in it. :/

I've been out of school for quite awhile but I don't remember the boys running around wanting to suck each other's dicks just for the hell of it. Very strange...

Kahl... I can honestly say I didn't read one word of that dribble you spewed out. I'm sure it was insightful... keep up the great job!! :doublethumbsup
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2005, 07:02 PM       
"Kahl... I can honestly say I didn't read one word of that dribble you spewed out. I'm sure it was insightful... keep up the great job!"

If you didn't read even one word how did you know it was directed at you and that you'd have to respond? At the very least you read your name and knew it applied to you, thus your response. Don't be so stupid.
Also, how were you capable of making a statement saying it's "Dribble", indicating you knew the contents? How would you be able to apply any adjectives to it if you hadn't read it, and thus didn't know what exactly it reflected?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
How many people have you ACTUALLY fucked? Two? None? Your sister?
Psychedelic
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
"Kahl... I can honestly say I didn't read one word of that dribble you spewed out. I'm sure it was insightful... keep up the great job!"

If you didn't read even one word how did you know it was directed at you and that you'd have to respond? At the very least you read your name and knew it applied to you, thus your response. Don't be so stupid.
Also, how were you capable of making a statement saying it's "Dribble", indicating you knew the contents? How would you be able to apply any adjectives to it if you hadn't read it, and thus didn't know what exactly it reflected?
Swear to the God you probably don't believe in ... I didn't read the crap you posted!! Was it directed to me??

CrazyBlackDude is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM       
Jack, how come you got mad at me because I told everyone you whipped out your wang in my bedroom and made them think you're gay? I'm so confused.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 07:49 PM       
One thing that people have failed to discuss here is a interesting discovery I made when asking one of my friends who said he was bi how many men he had slept with.

He has not had sex with any man. He's given them head but thats all, no further. Now to me, I don't think that really defines him as bi. I would say he is confused about his sexuality but too chicken to go the whole way.

At the end of the day, there have always been gay and straight people. I don't really have a problem with gay people, unless they have that infuriating "LOOK AT ME" attitude which involves them being as loudly camp as possible, for no other reason than to seek attention. I've often wondered, how many gay men become gay due to their upbringing.

Still at the end of the day, people like having sex and they can sleep with any consenting partner that they choose. But I still think that sex is alot more fun with someone you care about, not just because it stops being the awkward post sex conversations (if you stay that long), but also because knowing someone intimately as well as physically, gives sex that extra dimension.

One thing I feel sad about though, is gay men that know they are gay getting married and having kids and then deciding they want to be gay and destroying the family environment, not to mention the head fuck it must be for the kids and the feelings of inadequacy for the wife.

The sad thing about men is, they can't get preganant, they don't have to be responsible for helping bring up a child, they can fuck off and get away with it. However, thats nothing to do with being gay, its a whole separate issue.

<< opinion over >>
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM       
You wouldn't have responded to it and called it dribble if you hadn't read it. Don't be so shallow, if you really wanted to 'get to me' you should've just ignored it(or if you actually hadn't read it)-- but it's too late for that. Now it's just obvious that what I said hurt you so much you couldn't possibly hope to respond to it...
Obviously it stumped you to the point of covering your eyes and going, "Nana na na I can't seeeeeee you", and I'm glad to see it had the effect I intended. Thanks, it's nice to see things working out properly.

P.S. You're obviously quite dishonest; it's nice to see your personality lives up to expectations, as well.
Psychedelic
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 10:00 PM       
Kahl.. if you are trying to "get to me" you better come kill me and my family because that's pretty much all you can do to ruin my day. You can suck dicks all day long and I promise you I won't lose sleep over it.

P.S. I hope your posts on this messageboard aren't indicative of your personality and your just being a jackass to fit in this board. If what you post is the real you... sorry, I can see why you are so bitter. Now buck up little camper, my opinion shouldn't matter so much to you!!
BANNED

Old Dec 7th, 2005, 10:43 PM       
Going to such lengths as to kill your family? What an imaginative girl.

Why would my sexual preferences matter to you?
Psychedelic
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 10:59 PM       
Quote:
Going to such lengths as to kill your family? What an imaginative girl.

Why would my sexual preferences matter to you?
They don't. I seriously couldn't care less. My question was directed to Jack and then Ziggy needed attention and you must have felt left out. I really have no idea what you two are trying to prove unless it's uping your post count.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
I really have no idea what you two are trying to prove unless it's uping your post count.
Speaking of which, we're both almost at a thousand!

I'll wait till you catch up!
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:43 PM       
lol @ dribble. is that a basketball in your mouth or what?!
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2005, 12:17 AM       
"I really have no idea what you two are trying to prove unless it's uping your post count."

I don't know could it be that it's a message forum where people occasionally post messages of public opinion?

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM       
Seeing as you are both being immature...

"Kahljorn and Lotida, sitting in a tree...."

Yup it must be love.

Seriously Lotida, I can't believe you reply and don't actually bother reading Kahl's post, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Also because you fuckers were arguing no-one has discussed my little curiousity on this matter which pisses me off. So once and for all.

Is a man who gives other men head but not sex GAY or BI or neither?

Back in the midsts of time (okay 10 years ago) when I was at school, the worst insult to a lad was to call him gay. Nowadays its like the coolest thing ever and everyone seems to want to declare themselves bisexual and yet don't have full sex with blokes.

All these little 14 year olds (normally "goth" girls) going around declaring themselves bisexual after snogging their best mate after a 2L bottle of white lightning... alot of the time its just a phase, a part of growing up.

The question is, if you were offered the opportunity O&O would you do it??[/b]
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM       
bisexual means you're attracted to both genders. but most of the guys i know feel that there is no bi concerning other men; if they even think about it, they're all-the-way gay. i think whatever someone wants to label him- or herself is what should stand.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM       
I once made out with another guy. Surprise surprise, he read too much into it.

I was drunk and in that crowd it would have only been awkward had I refused.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT