Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:31 PM       
Actually I'm 17 and consider myself a bit fit, but that's sweet. *Hugs*

I guess it wasn't my best pic (I had been camping for about five days when it was taken).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:33 PM       
Well things have slowed down a little on your sight and I'm having fun on theirs so..... Let's see that pic.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:38 PM       
'ere we go:

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...rent=Mypic.jpg
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:38 PM       
http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums...splay.php?f=45

Look, I'm the only one deflecting damage to your sight. At least let me see what you look like.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:39 PM       
I wish I was 17!
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 09:40 PM       
I did. Just click on that link and it should come up.

Edit: And how old are you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:23 PM       
I have a reputation of Reputation: -15,425 on the gameloser forums.

I'm 18, we have to wait a year to make sweet love
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:25 PM       
Alas.

And worry not about Gamewinners. We're still rooting the jerks from Zelda Harmony. I just removed our CBox, so that ought to discourage them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:27 PM       
I bet you are the type of girl that would have a dog named Julia.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:31 PM       
And what kind of a dog would she be?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM       
One like this.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM       
pondering the cockblock.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:35 PM       
You're not trying to turn me into a Chrisian are you?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:35 PM       
Don't do it Kitsa, don't do it.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Where did you find that picture?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:38 PM       
I warned you! I am the resident perv/jerkwad. It was in my opening PM to you
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:41 PM       
Yes, but how did you find that stuff?

I can only remember one time I posted that pic and it was at a totally different site.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:42 PM       
Don't worry. We are kind jerkwads here. Pub, can you tell her please, I have to pass the comp to me brother because his broke and he wants to play Wow.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:43 PM       
I don't care about that, I'm just wondering how you figured that out. What else do you know about me?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:44 PM       
You need to lock your photobucket. Anyone can see your entire archive as it is now.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:49 PM       

Hammer Time lol.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM       
Gotcha.

Urgh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 01:15 AM       
Ah, to be 17 and innocent again
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
No, Vaati's a dude, so named as he's voicing Vaati.

I have no idea how this whole mess happened. This is like the third time we've had serious flame/spaming problems. Urgh.
So he's a flaming queen? Man, I thought we had enough of those already.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 11:31 AM       
No, Vaati's a great member. He's been with us from the start and has been really helpful. These OTHER guys are flaming.

First we had this idiot called "mr man" who was really bad. He turned out to be the younger brother of one of our voice actors, so when he was caught he stopped.

Then we had this person who followed one of our animators to the site. That person just left after a while.

Now these yo-hos.