Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 04:23 AM       
a couple of years ago I posted a baby photo with cake, did any of you guys save that one like you saved the rest of them? it was ruined IRL and I no longer have any copy

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:36 AM       
Sorry. Saddened to hear you lost the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
no problem, i just happen to like jews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
So do I!

I really hope I can catch one, so he can give me his pot of gold.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 10:43 AM       
Its prob still saved in your photobucket
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM       
From what I could tell she'd deleted her account there.

Quote:

Was the post that had it originally.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 11:18 AM       

Tadao might have it.....or liquidtatom
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 11:25 AM       
Danny would have kept only a suitably photoshopped version, I'm sure.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 11:32 AM       
Maybe T.

Danny breaks/wipes his hard drive too often for him to have anything saved.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 12:01 PM       
Quote:

What are you watching it in? From the link it says it has multiple audio streams. Some video players don't make switching streams obvious or easy.
I'm watching it in WMP and it plays all the audio streams at once, which it should. I have an MKV editor that can remove tracks, I'll probably add the Plinken one to it later and remove the MST one. Too much work for a stupid movie with stupid people being stupid.

Quote:
a couple of years ago I posted a baby photo with cake, did any of you guys save that one like you saved the rest of them? it was ruined IRL and I no longer have any copy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

Tadao might have it.....or liquidtatom
I don't jerk off to babies with cake, I jerk off to babies while eating cake. DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 12:45 PM       
Also, incase you didn't know. WMP Classic can switch between audio streams. I just looked and it would appear that the file I downloaded only has 1 audio stream :/ AND TO TOP IT OFF the Plinkett file I downloaded is some guy who rearranged Plinketts review to fit the movie, not the actual Plinkett comentary. I don't want to pay 2 dollars for it and we all know streaming sucks balls.

:angrypiratebabyface
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM       
Quote:
:2Xeek
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 04:06 PM       
i dunno what kind of file you got but you might want to get that community codec thing for Windows media player classic.
Sometimes: you cant switch between audiostreams, they all play at once or it looks like you only have one if you don't have the right codecs. especially if its mkv
but you said you have an editor so i dunno
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i thought all our suggestions were correct, and that's why we were posting them
Mister KayJay always wins the Participation Ribbon.

He is a winner in his own way.

Three silent cheers for him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i dunno what kind of file you got but you might want to get that community codec thing for Windows media player classic.
Sometimes: you cant switch between audiostreams, they all play at once or it looks like you only have one if you don't have the right codecs. especially if its mkv
but you said you have an editor so i dunno
That would explain why I have 3 audios in the editor and only 1 to choose from in WMP classic.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:54 PM       
did you find the one? Combined community codec pack
http://www.cccp-project.net/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 01:12 AM       
Nope hadn't given it too much thought. Downloading it now though. Thanks for making it easy for my lazy ass.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 05:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Now make them melt

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 04:03 PM       
NO
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 04:49 PM       
post more cock gifs
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 05:01 PM       

BANNED

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
i wikipedied that

lol silken joggingsuits
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM       
Milhouse is a chav

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:06 PM       
That's a Ned that you've posted there Tadao.

Same thing though, so whatever. What do you call them in the US? They're bogans here.
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:15 PM       
White trash, I guess? Do we even have an equivalent?

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM       
I wonder if I can just duct tape my hands to the steering wheel and sleep on my ride home from the tattoo parlor tomorrow.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
White trash, I guess? Do we even have an equivalent?
I guess it would be a combination of white trash and wiggers.