Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Chess 4

Its a four player chess game.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 12:54 AM       
Like Chinese Checkers?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 03:05 AM       
I played my little brother at chess the other day. He slew me
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
Shogi is a nice change of pace if you like chess-like games.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
And yes, me again, the only Boardgame Enthusiast here

Fresh from Amazon (and the only thing that prevents me from goin on a bloody rampage because I accidently destroyed my TV):

and...yeah, itīs good, 50 Pages of Rules, 200 Plastic Dudes, a lot of work in terms of storing all the crap in the box but yeah, good stuff as far as I can tell...and I need a bigger Table, oh yes.
Me and some friends split on this. Real fun to play. Really well balanced and some games have lasted from 2 minutes to an hour, depending on the scenario.

Don't they have an "expansion" to this out yet?

j/k fuck them
drifting in the void
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 03:16 AM       
Yeah, there´s the Broodwar-Expansion but since I haven´t played the main game even once yet, I´m not even thinking about that
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Played Scattergories last night. The letter was E and I think we were on card 9 which had FRUITS.

I couldn't come up with anything so I put EGGFRUIT, my girlfriend couldn't come up with anything either. No points for us.

My roommate had a big smile on his face because he put Elton John. Points for him.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 11:51 PM       
And that is why Scattergories is so freaking awesome.

One time we had 'bad habits' and the letter was K.

My brother put 'kicking nuns'

I laughed so hard I insisted he get points for that
drifting in the void
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 04:04 AM       
Got my eyes on Thunderstone. Seems to be a variant of Dominion, only with dungeoncrawlin instead of townbuilding.

But, of course, it´s not available over here, at least not for a reasonable price...what the heck is up with that anyway? Senji is 40€, Thunderstone is 40€, I mean, it´s not freaking Starcraft in terms of box-content, so make me a better price, you Boardgame-people.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 01:46 AM       
does anyone remember the goosebumps board games? the thing was 3d and i got it when i was 6 took my mom 8 hours to put together and was in a graveyard.... they had another one with a ferris wheel.... i seem to remember the game being really complicated but fun

you stupid lemon eater
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 09:32 AM       
I kind of remember the goosebumps BG. It reminded me a bit of 1313 Dead End Drive.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 09:09 AM       
Scattergories last night and it came up with Letter G and fictional characters...so I used Grisly Gus and got two points.
We need to play scattergories online sometime.
Letter W with languages....no one got any points but I at least tried with "Wah Wah Wee Wah"
Letter K with signs of affection. They wouldn't give me a point for "Konging"
Letter G for Crimes. I got points for Gary Busey.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 03:01 AM       
You know I once got the word 'cunt' in boggle. I have a photo somewhere.

God damn it was about 8 years ago.

Also, I made up some great words in Scrabble. You just have to say it confidently and be playing against uneducated bonces. Bit me in the arse when I tried 'qualia' and nobody (not even spell check, it seems) believed me that it is a word.

Please tell me what 'Konging' is meant to entail.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 08:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Scattergories last night and it came up with Letter G and fictional characters...so I used Grisly Gus and got two points.
We need to play scattergories online sometime.
Letter W with languages....no one got any points but I at least tried with "Wah Wah Wee Wah"
Letter K with signs of affection. They wouldn't give me a point for "Konging"
Letter G for Crimes. I got points for Gary Busey.
Grisly Gus is as real as it gets

We do need to play Scattergories online somehow

For languages 'W' you could either have went with whistling and sited the robot owl from Clash of the Titans who used whistling to communicate. or 'Dubya' and said he spoke some kind of strange foreign language with words like 'strategery' and 'governmentalate'
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:23 PM       
CHAHNESE CHECKERS

and yeah, scrabble rocks, along with putting money on cribbage
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 09:59 PM       
My girlfriend got me hooked on Scrabble. It's a little frustratin online, though, because of all the cheap words people can use. My least favorite two are easily 'za' and 'qi'. Apparently, 'za' is short for 'pizza'. A guy got 33 points for some bullshit word like that, and I only got 11 for 'codeine'.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 11:31 PM       
Scrabble online is kinda bullshit because you can use a dictionary/online searching. I mean....I wouldn't but I know stupid fucks would.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 11:40 PM       
There's a mode you can play where you can put down 'quhawz' or any other bullshit you feel like, but the other person can call you on your words.
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:38 PM       
Za? Fuck off with your short for pizza bullshit. I would throw the board across the room for that one; pizza does not need shortening.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:52 PM       
abbreviations don't count in real scrabble, wtf
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:41 PM       
I read somewhere that a child prodigy (at scrabble, probably considered a lower tier prodigious act by other youngsters) got the most points possible in scrabble on the word 'conquistador' running down the top left-hand side.

I would find evidence to back this up but I am lazy.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM       
I would punch that smug little shit back into the womb.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
(bye-bye, little boot!), and clips of popular songs (like Rihanna’s "Umbrella," Daniel Powter’s "Bad Day," and Beyonce's "Crazy in Love") that play after certain actions.
The Monopoly man came out of the closet?!