Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Dunno. But Reggie Wayne ain't happy about it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5814
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Dunno. But Reggie Wayne ain't happy about it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5814

Painter never tore it up. But I think Polian and others really pulled the rug out from under him in this deal. Collins for 2 years might cost them Painter in less time.
True dat. I just don't understand how teams can just basically give up on QBs that they have spent time and money on developing after only a few seasons.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 11:00 PM       
*cough* Kevin Kolb *cough*
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
My girlfriend just saw oakland raiders fans for the first time on tv and was like "Why is GWAR at the football game?"

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
Real men wear silver and black

MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
It is a scientific fact that the preseason Lions are unstoppable.

Then the season starts
It's early yet, but the Lions lead the Pats 27-10. Stafford looks good, the O-line for the Cats looks solid, and the seven Patriot defenders who failed to make the trip to Detroit are hanging their heads in shame...
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Lions win the Pre-Super Bowl!

Do they deserve a pre-Parade?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:10 AM       
Remember Kevin Everette? The Bills TE who was paralyzed during a tackle back in 07?

after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 07:21 AM       
Impressive that he didn't start lol'ing. I sure did.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
Colt. Freaking. McCoy.

Win or lose this game I can't help but be impressed at his poise and awareness as a QB. Pulling a 40 yard pass out of an almost certain sack is impressive
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Colt. Freaking. McCoy.

Win or lose this game I can't help but be impressed at his poise and awareness as a QB. Pulling a 40 yard pass out of an almost certain sack is impressive
You guys face the woebegone Colts with John Kerry at QB. I think I might have the name of that QB wrong...
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:26 PM       
Yes, the Detroit f***ing Lions.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
DEM FUCKING BROWNS, GODDAMN.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Bad news for the Browns this week is Peyton Hillis is out with strep, but that should be a one week thing so he will be back next week. Hopefully the Browns can overcome this week in the meantime and beat the Dolphins
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Also, the 1PM games were all great, I didn't see one bad one

EDIT: By the way I am going to call it now, Lions Bills Super Bowl

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 25th, 2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
By the way I am going to call it now, Lions Bills Super Bowl
Don't look now, you don't seem so crazy. Throw in the Rayduhs while you're at it!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:11 AM       
Not really. The Raiders have sucked just as consistently in the last decade like the Bills and the Lions have. Sports are a very what have you done for me lately kind of thing. Since we are looking at the recent report card on these 3 teams compared to their current 3-0 record, I would say his comparison is apt. Besides, any credit the Raiders got with their one Super Bowl win is erased cause their fans dress like degenerates and they have a synthetic Darth Vader who shows up to their games.

As for Vick, there is a little something to what he said. The refs this year are calling every little touch a qb takes (see the Browns Dolphins game yesterday, every incidental bit of contact got a personal foul flag tossed on it). Vick is getting hit every play and he could throw his O-line under the bus and even be technically right is he had said so, Instead he took his hits and merely asked why every other QB gets the ref's protection, which is a valid question.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:09 AM       
My mistakes about a team who can't even stay in one city for more than a decade notwithstanding asshole (and believe me you have now officially landed on my radar, enjoy what you have wrought) my 'what have you done for me lately' comment is still valid. It is widely accepted by the experts, you smarmy fuckwad, that the shine has long since fallen off the Raiders coin. Don't believe me? Just watch ESPN or Fox Sports for more than 20 seconds when they talk football. Hell half the people thought they would lose to the Jets. So you can go fuck yourself there.

Furthermore dumbass, Vick is right about ref consistency. But not because he said it, just because it has always been that way in every sport. Refs are human, they make mistakes and they do show favoritism.

Just because I don't know, (or give a fuck) about your precious criminal organization known as the Raiders, does not mean I don't like football. The fact that I don't follow or even acknowledge the Raiders and their retarded owner shows I am a better football fan than your Raider loving ass will ever be.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post

fav. book- I haven't read a book in years

In high school you were voted most likely to...- I'm not sure, I never went.
This shouldn't shock me either. 99% of Raiders fans are both illiterate and uneducated. Why should you be any different