Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
I liked the last non yellow one, the one that says "I WEAR COOL GLASSES INDOORS THEREFORE I AM COOL AND ACCOMPLISHED" DEFINITELY A FRIEND REQUEST PICTURE RIGHT THAR!
WHY I OUGHTA
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO PROBABLY RIDE THE AEROSMITH ROLLERCOASTER AT MGM BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST ROLLERCOASTER. AND I'LL HIGH FIVE STITCH I LOVE THE COLOR BLUE.

Seriously though I've been looking forward to this all week. And work pissed me off today so I want to have spite happiness now

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:33 PM       
Hollywood Tower rocks.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 11:48 PM       
That Indiana Jones ride is the best one
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 11:53 PM       
THAT'S NOT A RIDE.
has a woody
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:17 AM       
It's cool anyways. I hope they still have it because 2011 parents hate nazis and violence and fun :<

I hope we don't go to the Animal Kingdom. That shit's more boring than Epcot, and Epcot is educational.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 06:19 AM       
Fuck, Epcot's great.

And the shit with all the dinosaurs in Animal Kingdom is mad decent.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 07:40 AM       
Epcot is sweet.
has a woody
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 08:04 AM       
Animal Kingdom is what happens when someone takes the Lion King and tries to make a whole park based on that. Then they realize "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK" and pad it out with more animals. Also, of all the parks, it's the hottest.

Epcot is cool for eating and shit cause it has all of those restaurants in the different countries. But the educational stuff is hokey. I think there was one ride I really wanted to go on, some test track thing, but it kept breaking down. Like, 3 times while we were waiting. It was a huge line too because it was the only ride at Epcot that was just plain fun and doesn't try to sneak in stuff to teach you about environments and shit.

Also, I know it's impossible, but I'm still going to try and pull the sword from the stone this year at the Magic Kingdom. It's like when a quarter is glued to something and you keep picking at it. Fucking Disney

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
I remember going to epcot when I was young and they showed a video of a little american boy talking through his tellivision to a little chinese girl half a world away. Blew my 10 year old mind.

Shit is real as hell now dawg. Epcot ickle
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 09:28 AM       
Epcot was always my favorite. I had a Figment piggybank. If I could have, I would have given Disney World the finger and spent my whole vacation at Epcot.

But then, I was the nerdiest kid you ever did see.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 09:36 AM       
Stuck at the cleveland airport. Pent, we might be here for a while. Can either you or kitsa use your magic ohio powers and get us on our way.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 09:44 AM       
I'll need a goat.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
My daughter is a capricorn.....I'll need to find something else though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 10:22 AM       
Cleveland is a shitty place to be stuck
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 10:24 AM       
we drive to cleveland to get a direct flight. Thought it would be less hassle.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM       
Eat some Skyline. I understand that they're up there in Cleveland.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
Fuck continental airlines. They delayed our flight intil 9pm.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:20 PM       
Time enough for you to sight-see around glorious Cleveland.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
If I didn't drive here 3 hours at 2am this morning I wouldn't care as much.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:38 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
There's the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I guess. There's a submarine right there on the lakefront you can tour. There's a kickass toy store but I can't remember where it is. The art museum there isn't bad; it's across the street from Case-Western University, which has an awesome silver blob roof.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:51 PM       
aha-

http://www.toystimeforgot.com/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I find people who want to dislike something just to be 'different' to be hilarious. I also find them to be somewhat cowardly and hypocritical. If you want to be different, go all the freaking way. Don't just hate things everyone loves, declare you love things everyone hates. Join the neo nazis, watch Sandra Prill videos, buy a copy of Ishtar, get the game ET for Atari 2600 and play it nonstop. Of course none of them do, so in the end their opinions are laughable, empty, and meaningless because half measures get you nowhere.
meeeeeh, as much as I hate arguing points that back up GW, I hate it when people bring up the "you're just trying to be different" crap. Caught shit like that all the time when I had the audacity to vocally hate History of Violence when it came out, and especially when I hated on Brokeback Mountain's award sweep for cock blocking Good Night and Good Luck

Hell, people still give me a hard time about hating History of Violence. If I'm a David Cronenberg fan, and you don't even know who the hell he is, I think I can reserve the right to disrespect A Mediocre History of Overhyped Violence
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Didja like Crash, though? That's the big question. I think bodily horror is more his speed. Good Night and Good Luck is one of my all time faves, though.