Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
Jesus, this stupid fucking interactive story roleplaying bullshit is the most boring thing I've ever been gay enough to do. The things I do for you people

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
Haven't read it yet. Gonna check all the other threads before I settle down into reading a lot.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM       

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY WALK AROUND LIKE THIS OR DO THEY ONLY FIND THIS BRAND OF FACE ATTRACTIVE IN PICTURES?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:12 PM       
I can't stand looking at that picture too long. It fills me with rage. My ex from about 5 years ago used to pull that shitty face in pictures. I think bulging cheeks with prostitute lips and about to get slapped eyes is the new attractive.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
mmmmm dsl
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
I think the funniest way for someone to die would be to backflip onto a landmine.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
I'm going to watch Blown Away, followed by Glengarry Glen Ross.

:knifeset
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
My god Glengarry Glen Ross is depressing
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
There are more depressing movies for me.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Couldn't be bad as the girl I met on age of conan a couple of years ago. She sent me pictures, hot hot pictures. They were of her when she was younger. When she got to my house, she was about 30 and a bit chunky. I still banged her, but didn't feel as good about it.
shit dude, you played aoc? what server? i was probably the most famous person on that game ;<

joyeuse from cimmeria pvp-rp here ;<
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
also i probably abused my powers by deleting gw posts and constantly changing zbf's profile pic to a picture of two furries making out
no way, i approve of hilarious abuses of power

for example, meet pram's next avatar:

The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
I was Oldy, a level 80 ToS on Shadowblade. I played from the beginning until they started messing with the gems and making them less powerful. Then they changed my Puppets of Set spell and that was one of the main things I used not to get gang raped. I left after my class got way nerfed along with the gems thing. I always wanted to go back, but it looks like there aren't enough people playing anymore. I was in a guild group that was the second to kill the dragon on our server, which was fun, but I was never really well known outside of the guild.
was never good
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
i was a developer liaison for that game for 2 years (title was "advocate", the idea was that you got info from the devs to give to players and collated player info to give to the devs. in practice, the devs never told us anything or listened so we were pointless). they eventually deleted my account when i told the project lead Silirrion that the problems AOC had were all related to him.

i'm still in LIF, we used to buttdevastate another large guild called Acolytes on a regular basis. this time they accidentally set their siege window to 2 AM on a holiday, so we just logged in and blew everything up.

some guy on the AOC forums sent me a PM claiming to be a secret agent and that he was going to turn me over to homeland security or something, so i posted his PM in the forum. he denied it, so I made this video.

pvpeez
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
Oh nice. You were really hardcore into the game for a while then. I played a ton at the time, but wasn't able to keep with it. One of the things that bothered me most when it first came out was how much sieges would crash the server or just make everyone involved lag out. I'm sure they fixed that by now, but it sieges were pretty much broken the whole time I was playing.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY WALK AROUND LIKE THIS OR DO THEY ONLY FIND THIS BRAND OF FACE ATTRACTIVE IN PICTURES?
was never good
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Oh nice. You were really hardcore into the game for a while then. I played a ton at the time, but wasn't able to keep with it. One of the things that bothered me most when it first came out was how much sieges would crash the server or just make everyone involved lag out. I'm sure they fixed that by now, but it sieges were pretty much broken the whole time I was playing.
no, they stayed broken for forever. it turns out one of the siege-crashing bugs was that you could queue up for a minigame during a siege, and if you got pulled into a mini it would crash the siege zone.

you stopped playing at the right time. gaute was the original director, but after craig took over he turned conan into another WOW. gear started to matter a lot, everyone had 3x the hitpoints and took forever to kill, stances were made pointless; it sucks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
also:

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
no way, i approve of hilarious abuses of power

for example, meet pram's next avatar:

DYLAN, WHY IS THAT DOG MOLESTING YOU?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Dylan looks like he is enjoying that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
that's not me, guys

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
THATS NOT YOU ON THE LEFT OR THATS NOT YOU ON THE RIGHT?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
THERE'S A LIGHT UP IN YOUR WINDOW
THERE'S A SHADOW ON THE STREET
TWO SILHOUETTES TELL ME IT'S OVER
THE SHADOW KNOWS THE SHADOW IS ME
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:24 AM       
I AM SORRY I BROKE YOUR HEART. THATS JUST HOW IT GOES
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
FUCKAS BE PLAYING GAMES
NOT CARING WHO GETS CAUGHT UP IN IT