Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
when i used to go to punk shows in bad neighborhoods in brooklyn the crowd were almost exclusively filled with crust punks. i would never let a crust punk near my house, they'd probably ask me to buy them dog food for their dog on a rope
I think the ones here are probably tamer than brooklyn. Plus I'd have to see them at a few shows and hang out a few times before I'd know if they weren't going to rob my house as soon as I leave for the day. I was probably pretty lucky not to have it happen, but it may also be because I have knives/swords/guns stashed all over my house and you don't fuck over a crazy person unless you plan on leaving town.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:05 AM       
oh bk crust punks are harmless, all they do is beg for cash, compare discharge patches, get fucked up and go to lotus fucker shows.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
and some of them have dogs for some reason
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:07 AM       
I COULDN'T FIND THE SPACE PILOTS THING EITHER, ZOMBOID.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
Also Rongi you missed out on Sam having a lot of pee for Terra and at first she accepted but then later started acting coy about all that pee

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I think we might have been making a tandem attack on Tadao. Who knows.

Oh, Terraaaaaa

That was very funny. Well done.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Fun House is pretty bad

Stooges is great and Raw Power is ok, so I guess that balances out to an ok band?

We Will Fall probably could be about 1/10th the length it is.
Oh my god GW you are awful
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:19 AM       
Yes.

METHMETHMETHMETHMETH

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
is gw doing meth another thing that i missed out on?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Also Rongi you missed out on Sam having a lot of pee for Terra and at first she accepted but then later started acting coy about all that pee
this post made me think of this
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iwA2...layer_embedded
The Wolf
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Found it! http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...r+awards+Props

I don't think we actually disliked Tadao so much as wanted to try to ruin the thread by doing that.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
Righteous bucks.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:36 AM       
That was fun to read. I thought it would go on for longer though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:38 AM       
There's always the Ballad of Grumpygus.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
goodnight imockery

milhouse if you dream about me make it good
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 04:45 AM       
AND THAT'S WHEN THE PLACE GOT BORING AGAIN

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:12 AM       
Posts made here in the next ten minutes will get free zugs

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:14 AM       
ZUGS? REAL ZUGS?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:16 AM       

man that captain morgan's commercial made my night
lol fuck you gus

j/k man

here you go

Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:17 AM       
SWEET

ON THE ROAD TO FINALLY DEFEATING SAM