Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:31 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:37 PM       
I can barely afford my medical habits as it is.

I had a lot of projects going today and they're thankfully mostly finished, now I can relax a little (until it's time to celebrate with the family tonight)
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:40 PM       
That is what crime was created for.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Meth is pretty cheap and you will at least have an excuse as to why you put strange things on display in your front yard.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM       
Alone in the house near christmas.

BEER TIME
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:53 PM       
Yes, drink DRINK! Drink until you feel like taking pictures of you in your underwear.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Alone in the house near christmas.

BEER TIME
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yes, drink DRINK! Drink until you feel like taking pictures of you in your underwear.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:02 PM       
You first!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:03 PM       
I don't drink as much lately.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM       
Shrub, I hope this is the reason why I don't have nekid pics of you yet

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi...lobal+business
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:13 PM       
MMMMMM
Man.

PEER PRESSURE!

Well, elder pressure.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:18 PM       
SHRUBFEST I WOULD NEVER PRESSURE YOU TO DO THINGS YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DO.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:20 PM       
Wanna hear weird...

I drank one glass of wine 4 days after I stopped taking vicodin. I was trashed.

I drank one shot of 101-proof Wild Turkey 5 days after I stopped taking vicodin. Not a blip.

I drank 1/3 of a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade 6 days after I stopped taking vicodin. I was trashed.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Don't do it, Shrub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I don't drink as much lately.
I don't need to drink at all to take such pictures.

People have to be drunk to want to see that shit tho.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM       
SHOW US!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:33 PM       
I like Pub in dress pics. I like to jerk off to them while listening to Aphex Twin.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:33 PM       
I AM GOING TO START DRINKING AND THEN GO BACK TO WORK.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Wanna hear weird...

I drank one glass of wine 4 days after I stopped taking vicodin. I was trashed.

I drank one shot of 101-proof Wild Turkey 5 days after I stopped taking vicodin. Not a blip.

I drank 1/3 of a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade 6 days after I stopped taking vicodin. I was trashed.

That just means you can enjoy more Whiskey!
The Unicorn
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
SHOW US!
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM       
Please?
The Unicorn
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM       
I HAVE A SECRET AND A JOKE, BUT I'M ONLY GOING TO TELL THEM TO SHRUBFEST BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD GET IT.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM       
Ooooh.

Yay!