Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
hahaha I got an infraction too, I guess I just should have made some really great fat jokes like Chojin did my bad I guess next time I will do better!
i gave you an infraction for posting the same picture of an airhorn in like 20 different threads, idk, you kinda deserved it

then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning too
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 09:59 PM       
Mascotting for a hockey team would be awesome. Back before the Dayton Bombers went to shit, I used to like watching the guy in the beaver suit mess with people leaning against the glass before games.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:01 PM       
WHAT CHOJIN REALLY SAID:
Quote:
i gave you an infraction for posting the same picture of an airhorn in like 20 different threads, idk, you kinda deserved it
I don't get or like jokes
Quote:
then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning to
I hate when people have fun without me
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:03 PM       
GET WITH THE TIMES OLD MAN

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO :AIRHORN THIS GUY
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning too
idk i kinda posted it 4 times total, twice in the my heart will go on thread and twice in the dammnit....... thread, so i can totally see your point I mean I literally posted it in 20 different threads at least 20 different times I mean because I couldn't have posted it in 20 different threads if I didn't post it at least 20 times completely justified good job moderating chojin, you are totally not acting like a twat and I am maybe the worst person on this board I can totally see how justified you were, way to go Legend Killer
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
idk i kinda posted it 4 times total, twice in the my heart will go on thread and twice in the dammnit....... thread, so i can totally see your point I mean I literally posted it in 20 different threads at least 20 different times I mean because I couldn't have posted it in 20 different threads if I didn't post it at least 20 times completely justified good job moderating chojin, you are totally not acting like a twat and I am maybe the worst person on this board I can totally see how justified you were, way to go Legend Killer
listen ****** i ran a search and deleted 4 of those posts and am still finding more so i don't wanna hear it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:34 PM       
BULLSHIT LIES FROM THE WOLF I WILL NOT BE PERSECUTED JUST BECAUSE I WOULDN'T PLAY SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 WITH YOU, I KNOW THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT JUST GET OVER IT OKAY MAN JEEZ DON'T HOLD ON TO A GRUDGE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Steam sale. Go Christmas cash.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:25 AM       
i'm working next month!!
for at least 2 and a half weeks.
this is good news, my first tour in awhile
:D
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:47 AM       
CHRIST-MASS AVATAR UPDATE
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:47 AM       
hey guyssssssssssssssssssssssss
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:57 AM       
whats goin on frankenstein
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:00 AM       
what makes me frankenstein?

i'm feeling down tonight
OH GOD
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:03 AM       
i thought it woudl be a change of pace from "wudoin dracula"
OH GOD
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:03 AM       
IS THERE ANY HELP I CAN GIVE FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS BLUES
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:05 AM       
tell all my friends to love me but also to leave me alone and tell the girl i like to come sleep at my house
OH GOD
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:11 AM       
consider it done

i'm telling them that now with my mind
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:15 AM       
i really wish man. fuck, where do you live willie? i need to get the fuck out of here

or just start hanging out with school friends more, because they are awesome and don't hate me for anything and my other friends are sometimes assholes well mainly just two of them but i can't write them out of my life because they've been there forever but fuck they just can't get over the fact that i have other friends as well as them and when i hang out with said other friends (school friends) they get pissed for whatever reason but its like sorry dudes and gals my life doesn't revolve around you and i want to hang out with different people sometimes because they aren't downers like you guys are and one of the girls from school is this girl that i have been whining and complaining about my own self inadequacy to do anything with her because i keep getting this feeling like she totally isn't into me when i know that she is and i just feel like i'm forcing stuff but we might hang out on sunday and maybe we can talk then and figure it all out i dunno willie will it work?
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:21 AM       
and now i guess my friends are pissed at me for not hanging out with them tonight because one of them is going to be gone FOR A WEEK

OH MY GOD WILLIE NOT A WEEK WHATEVER SHALL I DO

fuck, yeah i'm gonna miss her but jesus christ ITS A WEEK get the fuck over it i will see you when you get back

asjd80ashd08ashd08ahsd0ah8s0dsa
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:22 AM       
Gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face
The Unicorn
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:23 AM       
DON'T WORRY BTC I GOT YOUR BACK HOMIE RIDE OR DIE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:23 AM       
Get some better friends.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:25 AM       
see, for me everything is fucking clear as hell. my friends are just selfish and fucking lonely and need to MAKE SOME MORE FRIENDS. for chrissakes am i seriously getting penalized for being social? GO MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS AND YOU'LL SEE THAT IT IS NICE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY ONES WHO DON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT ALL THE TIME

and i fucking love my newly acquired friends; there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. i just got back from dinner at my friend's house with all of them and it was super fun

FUCK PPL
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:26 AM       
to be honest, i wish i could just write them off sometimes. i seriously do, but because of some complex living situations and what-not it would in turn make me basically unable to see my best friend evar

i'm such a whiny bitch but fuck you