Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:45 AM       
I LOVE PUSSY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:58 AM       
I want some tang mang.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:15 AM       
After the whole thing last week with everyone I loved throwing an early surprise party for my friend with the same birthday as me, I decided to round everyone up and go to an arcade 30 minutes away and then get drinks for my birthday party.

Long story short, I spent all day drawing, eating, waiting for tomorrow so I can go to work.
So basically I need new friends.
How is a 23 year old supposed to meet people when he's not in college?

On the bright side, got a lot of work done today. So that felt good. Caught up on my podcasts. That was nice. Mark Maron's podcast is really great if you like comedians and want to hear them talk about being comedians.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
No one showed up?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
I would have showed up. for the drinks and fucking skeeball for damn sure.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No one showed up?
Either they didn't want to go or they didn't get back to me, which means they didn't want to go, which means I officially have no friends
Or everyone I know sucks. Which is entirely possible, though as the saying goes, if you can't tell who is the sucker during a game of poker, you're the sucker. Or something like that.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
Yeah, I'd totally do those Svedka robots.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
guitar woman. Where are your tits in that picture?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 01:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Either they didn't want to go or they didn't get back to me, which means they didn't want to go, which means I officially have no friends
Or everyone I know sucks. Which is entirely possible, though as the saying goes, if you can't tell who is the sucker during a game of poker, you're the sucker. Or something like that.
They are just jealous of your girlish figure.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
I only now noticed the thread title so I'm sorry if this incredibly witty and topical image has been posted already. And sorry for this little bit of text that is ruining if it hasn't. Ans sorry for mentioning the thread title in order to set up an image joke that isn't worth it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
That i-mock ladiez pic needs more Terra w/ beard

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I came home from school yesterday and there was a note and my girlfriend left me
Sheeit, that sucks. In fact; I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm not going to be facetious or dickish.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Still waiting for those gee dubya tats
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:39 AM       
I'm actually going to be the idiot internet sympathizer here. I sincerely hope that you get very, very drunk with friends, and get over this shit quickly
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:40 AM       
Huh
Did I promise tattoos again

Hang on, what was it? I'll be near a scanner on monday
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
Quote:
They have a bad reputation for a reason. In another couple of months you will remember why, but then they will show you the same product with an add on that was invented before said product was made and you will ohh and ahh about it.

I don't mind these business tactics, I just hate it when they act like the fat kid who gets bullied by big bad Microsoft. Fucking pussies.
dude, just look at it the way I do: yes apple releases on trashed cycles. and yeah, they do have the incredibly annoying/stereotypical fanbase that everyone makes fun of -- they are dense, gullible, and willing to buy anything branded, but they're also eternally loyal and they're devoted life-long fans. they feel they have earned this grandiose sense of entitlement just because they've given such an absurd amount of money to the company. so they expect top priority on waiting lists, the best service, the fastest response times, help whenever they want it and continuous smiles.

their douchebaggery is awesome for the rest of us, because apple automatically assumes that everyone in their userbase is one of these creatures. they can't treat any of us badly or let us walk away upset -- because then there's a chance that they'll be losing the devoted life-long customer. they'll go out of their way to make everyone happy just incase. they don't mind taking a 1k loss on a clusmy teenager, because they expect the clumsy teenager will turn around and spend 2k every 6 months, on new computers, phones, ipods, ipads, etc.

with a company like HP, there's is no such thing as fandom. they never expect customers to offer devoted support or long term benefit. the only priority they have is to sell products. once milhouse has already purchased this product, it no longer matters if they piss him off or not. with that flexibility, they'll just continue to try and get as much money off of him as they possibly can, while they still have him. they'll fight him on every last dime, fee, shipment payment, phone call, maintenance session, service renewal, etc. I bet they'll even put him on hold for thirty minutes and make him listen to greenday just so he's less likely to call the complimentary support in the future.

I would rather be with the company that pretends I have value and treats me awesomely, than the one that just treats me like shit.

(as long as you're not the type to get caught up in the kind of cyclic/trendy/ritualistic buying, it should be worth it. just leave the android in the car, buy the computer and prepare to take advantage of fandom. it's like getting all of the union benefits without ever having to pay the membership fees!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
So basically I need new friends.
How is a 23 year old supposed to meet people when he's not in college?
maybe try participating in specific activities you enjoy and meeting others that are doing the same? I dunno. it seems friendships that develop from common interests > friends that come from convenience. in college everybody automatically buddies up to neighbors, roommates, friends of friends, classmates, etc. and that's silly, because you end up with a group of randomly mix-matched people that would probably hate eachother after a day or two of sobriety. you should go to the arcade anyway and buy drinks for the other dudes that actually want to be there. great way to make friends I bet!

edit: I am talking too much

and you forgot wiffles tadao!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
I think it both hot and amusing that Miss Elx has a better grasp of the hot ladies of the forum than the so called pervy chaps do.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:11 AM       
My girlfriend has a friend who is single.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
edit: I am talking too much
Never going to happen, pretty face.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:15 AM       
I totallu have a pair of sexy chaps too.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I totallu have a pair of sexy chaps too.
I know you do, but would you please cover them up with some underpants for once.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
Never
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:24 AM       
I'm kidding, of course. Please post pictures of your balls, Bill.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
...I have no problem with the insulting implications of this since I have no self-esteem...

[...]
Would it be a dick move to try to sabotage my friend?
That thread makes me feel sick. I hate sex so much. :willie