Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 11:17 PM       
5th was the last one. I went to the 2 in California and then skipped the Friday in Chicago. But I caught the Sat and Sun shows.

I also saw that gay ass painting at the museum on Monday. You know the one. Ferris Buller.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 11:18 PM       
Also you missed the page brak. ONE FUCKING JOB!
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 12th, 2015, 01:17 AM       
I'm a bad person because I knew none of that business at all. Not a bit.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 12th, 2015, 02:59 AM       
I ate a brownie on the 4th that messed me up for a while. Good times.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2015, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
I miss Pub
No you don't
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2015, 11:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Jesus. It's so empty here it probably echos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
ZBF, can you tell Shrub I said hello? I'm not allowed to talk to her anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
its cuz you fap alot
Quote:
is that the wrong way to tell a girl she's pretty?
Quote:
not if you ask first~
Hey Wiffles, can I tell you that you're a pretty rainbow hamster?

Quote:
Otto, you are the only person I've ever considered worthy of robbing your grave. I'd be proud to steal from your afterlife.
Quote:
be sure to leave some candy in it too to ensure a grave-visit from wiffles
RIP Otto.
Mocker
Old Jul 15th, 2015, 07:24 PM       
bby, i knew ud cum bak
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2015, 09:51 PM       
I've always had an extreme contempt for the living, and now I know it's because I'm dead!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2015, 10:13 PM       
Then hell has a lot of drugs.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2015, 11:27 AM       
It would have to. If they didn't have enough horse to keep Bill Burroughs satiated, or enough blow to keep Hunter Thompson from freaking out more than usual, their souls would probably pierce the fabric of reality to get their fix and cause everything to tear apart.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Mocker
Old Jul 16th, 2015, 04:59 PM       
Yeah man.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 18th, 2015, 11:28 PM       
go smoke a drug, ZBF
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 19th, 2015, 12:14 AM       
go smoke a cock, ZBF
Mocker
Old Jul 19th, 2015, 01:22 PM       
go smoke a sausage, ZBF
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 20th, 2015, 12:49 AM       

also ive been told i can easily pass for someone that isn't a dangerous psychotic drug addict

Last edited by Otto : Jul 20th, 2015 at 09:53 AM.
Mocker
Old Jul 20th, 2015, 04:55 PM       
Do you wear that suit for fun?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 20th, 2015, 06:04 PM       
That was me at a funeral. So, yes.

(Because it was your funeral)

Last edited by Otto : Jul 20th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2015, 12:16 AM       
You look like a sexy Leonardo Dicaprio. Good job Otto.
Mocker
Old Jul 21st, 2015, 10:01 AM       
He does look like Leo :o

Otto, let me get your Ottograph
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2015, 10:34 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2015, 10:35 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2015, 10:36 AM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 12:02 AM       
I'm sick of seeing news stories about Donald Trump leading in the GOP polls. I'm throwing my hat into this whole election thing, fuck crafting an image of freedom loving man of the people. I'm giving the people what they want: A tyrannical nationalistic despot! Vote for me or be PURGED!

Happy voting, chumps!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
or enough blow to keep Hunter Thompson from freaking out more than usual,
that's not how coke works
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 23rd, 2015, 10:09 PM       
Huh, I was just guessing. Never really been into coke. Too expensive, scarce in this area, and I'm not going to gamble with mixing cocaine and my addictive personality.

I always found its scarcity down here weird, given how hard crack's gotten into most of the neighborhoods.