Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 08:20 AM       
Or did he?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 01:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Sep 1st, 2015, 06:31 AM Aug 31st
You all know what day that is! It's they day before all the new people and seasonal posters show up.

It's Vet day!
Happy Halloween, Fuckers!

Follow my tumblr over the next 12 weeks for plenty of holiday scares.

Quote:
Have you ever looked at a puppet and thought "I'd fuck that."?

I hope that happens to me one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
if its a Real-doll, why not ;3
*mumbles* Something something functioning genitals defeating the point or something.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
That's that shit I'm talking about. Do you say that shit in public?

Wes Craven died, whaaaaat
My insane pen scratchings pass as art, I get a free pass in most places. The trick is to only do it in places where people look like they can name more than two artists (and in my state you have to qualify it with "Thomas Kinkade doesn't count".)
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Shut up Rankeri you big ol' bag of antlers

do a search for "esuohlim" you'll get a lot of great lines like this

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 10:07 PM       
Maybe on Vet day we pardon 1 vet.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2015, 10:51 PM       
so i picked up drawing again for the first time in like five months. You jerks want to see some fucking goddamn art?
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 1st, 2015, 12:43 AM       
Is it Hentai?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Sep 1st, 2015, 12:49 AM       
noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Sep 1st, 2015, 12:54 AM       

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2015, 12:57 AM       
I like it.

Did nazis ever have genies? That should have been their goal.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2015, 01:04 AM       
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12115
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 1st, 2015, 01:04 AM       
Those are Jawsome!
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Sep 2nd, 2015, 01:12 PM       
Also going to get to work on two comix now that I'm on something to keep my anxiety tamped down. Have to put up some character sketches.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 3rd, 2015, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
I have images saved since 2005 and earlier. I don't know the context of most of these anymore. Half of these I probably never posted here! But I'm sure some people here (PUB) have been collecting images (PUB) with creepy meticulousness for years (PUB LOVER) and it's time to post that shit again. A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE. I'm going to keep adding to the thread and I encourage participation. This is about having fun!
I very nearly made a picture nostalgia post the other day. I was looking for the Missed Brak Fool image for the previous page but my photobucket was filled with insane garbage that I did not understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Time for what again?
Quote:

Quote:
EIGHT MONTHS OF HALLOWEEN, SON
Quote:
Only 8 months this year?
This is some high stakes gambling we've got here. What if we're bluffing and have to go home to our husbands and explain we lost all of our housekeeping halloweens?
Quote:
Quote:

I'm doing even less ok now than I was that time.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 3rd, 2015, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
This is the least disturbing selfie I have rediscovered being online.

I took a lot? I really shouldn't have.

So many of them are topless! Why did I take so many pictures of myself topless! Did someone ask for that shit?

"Hey Pub, I really like seeing a pudgy guy with a huge head and a shitty beard without a shirt. Hmm, pasty raw chicken looking skin turns me on."

:vomit
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 3rd, 2015, 01:00 PM       
What is the emotion command again?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 3rd, 2015, 01:02 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 02:49 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 02:51 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 02:53 AM       
Can I be a mod?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Can I be a mod?
We've been down this road before.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 02:05 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 6th, 2015, 08:04 PM       
I need Brak to have cleavage. Then we can page rack.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Sep 6th, 2015, 11:27 PM       
i tried to kill myself yesterday with pills and two pints of booze and all I did was sleep all day and throw up in the morning

i wonder if i set my house on fire if the smoke will make me pass out before I start burning