Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 11:08 PM       
I do, and he has no idea what is going on and has no idea of what I do here.

It would be ridiculous if he actually found out what was going on. I think he would be upset with himself and slightly embarassed.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
I think that you have no idea what you are talking about preechr, so one day I will make you an informational video to fill you in on what is going on.
He knows exactly what he's talking about. I'll break it down for you:

1. Evil is a man-made concept, and is therefor only found in man. This doesn't make man evil, but it does make them the only beings capable of it.

2. When people help you, it is because they look at you the same way they look at a hurt animal. Helpless and stupid. When one helps out a wounded animal, they feel good about themselves, and the same goes with those that help you.

3. You are acting as an ambassador of the U.S., and with people like you abroad, it's no wonder the world hates us. You act like a dumbass in public, and you're giving the rest of us a bad name. Stop it.

Old Mar 16th, 2006, 06:00 PM       
I think u have no idea what I do in public, and you would be embarassed if you did know -- embarassed by your ridiculous assumptions.

I think you would also be embarassed about your own shallowness if you looked in a mirror.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 06:20 PM       
You fucking talk about getting your ass beat in public bars just for fun, so yeah, I think I have every right to assume that the rest of your behavior is equally stupid and embarassing.

And I'm anything but shallow, asswipe. If YOU knew what I do in my personal life, YOU would be embarassed to even consider calling anyone other than yourself shallow.

Old Mar 16th, 2006, 11:16 PM       
I think that you do not understand what is going on, and what the differences in culture and society are. You are unqualified to talk, because you have no concept of how I behave and I doubt you have much concept of the society.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 10:07 AM       
So... and I'm just checking, here... In Korea there is nothing embarassing about publicly drunken American serviceman beating each other until they bleed? And video taping it?