Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:02 PM       
you're kidding me, right?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:19 PM       
Geggy - Do you still think Palestinian are identifiable by a Brown skin tone?! Yes, or no ?

Ziggy - Yes, Israel acted in accordance to an agreement brokered with Arafat, 4 years ago.

How is it an abduction? They surrendered.

You never have been able to grasp this past some lame cycle of violence analogy. When Israel usues targeted killings, you complain. When Israel uses military power to take criminals into custody, you complain. Do you have a better suggestion aside from releasing these people back into Palestinian society?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 07:33 PM       
The Arafat agreement said "you guys can come in with tanks and extract this guy if the neutral observers leave"?! WOW! I did not know that.

If I broke into your house, heavily armed, shot a guy who looked like he might be reaching for a weapon, then asked one of your house guests to come with me, and they said "ok, ok, just don't shoot me" would you say it wasn't an abduction?

They couldn't make a request of the Palestinian government, since they "won't deal with Hammas" but they could have gone before the UN, and at least pretended that the IDF doesn't have a divine right to drive their tanks wherever they like, whenever they like (and shoot or roll over anyone who gets in the way).

So-called "targeted" killings kill innocents. I will complain when innocents are killed. Does my bleeding heart affect you one damn bit? Why do you care? You do realize, I'm not suggesting the proper response is violence against Israel, don't you? Maybe you don't. Maybe you think I think the terrorists are right to do what they do? I don't.

My better suggestion? Just declare war and get it over with. Have fun killing each other, and may God have mercy on you all.
Mocker

Old Mar 16th, 2006, 07:52 PM       
Maybe you think I'm living in San Quentin... because you can't be serious with that analogy. "Just declare war" sounds like you really care about innocents.

SEE GEGGY!? When you grow up, you'll still be able to talk out of your ass just like Pappa.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 10:11 PM       
OK, let's say it isn't you, but some kid living in Chicago or Dallas or New York City or any fucking urban area where crazier shit than that happens every week. Now can you take the analogy seriously?

5 guys mob up with guns, start shooting, tell someone to come with them or die, and it isn't an abduction?

Maybe the guy's a crack dealer and one of these five guys just lost a little sister to this guy's product? Who knows, who cares. We're talking about the definition of the fucking word "abduct" not guilt or innocence. Jesus Christ, you say I'm talking out of my ass just cuz you don't like what I'm saying.

I can't believe you took that bit about declaring war seriously. Fucking hell.
Mocker

Old Mar 16th, 2006, 11:48 PM       
Don't worry, despite all appearances, I don't take anything you say seriously.

Jericho is on the Israeli map.
The IDF is an army from a soveriegn nation.
They transfered prisoners out of a Palestinian facility to an Israeli one.
These prisoners were convicted, and jailed under international monitor.
The PA refused to comply with their own agreement.
Israel followed a multi-nation agreement signed by the PA.

"5 guys mob up with guns, start shooting, tell someone to come with them or die, and it isn't an abduction?"

Yeah, sounds identical.