Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM        Alright, Open Casting Call
Our goal is to promote each other and our names by regularly updating the site with entertaining and interesting content. I'm open towards any kind of young artist. Illustration, animation, music, photography, anything. It can be frustrating to get a leg up as an artist, and this is basically free hosting in exchange for you doing your job.

Last edited by Grislygus : Apr 29th, 2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: DEAD DEAD IT'S ALL DEAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
The deadline for submissions is july 20th, five days before GAME DAY
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
Le message a été envoyé.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
I sent you an email. :c
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
Can I send you pictures to start my nude modeling campaign?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
I don't have anything I would consider art but I can get the word out.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 05:37 AM       
Replies sent.

SAM YOU JUST WANT TO ATTRACT POTENTIAL LADY FRIENDS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:21 AM       
I shall from this moment forth be known solely as "Don Carlson" while taking pictures of rotting fruit being thrown at invalids.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Replies sent.

SAM YOU JUST WANT TO ATTRACT POTENTIAL LADY FRIENDS
Isn't that the point of art?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
I'd be interested! I'll be on vacation during the deadline though so I guess I'll have to submit stuff by the 15th! I'm currently working on a few different things, but none of the things I really love are finished yet

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
hey grasleygus i sent you a emails to jellyfishtrombone on gmail or whatever
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:11 AM       
AAARG, I'd want to see your MSPaint creations on there. I <3 them.
The Unicorn
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
GRISLYGUS DIDN'T LIKE MY MSPAINT CREATION

HE'S A FUCKING RACIST.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
hooray! thanks.

unfortunately i haven't done anything worthwhile in ... my entire life. or at least not in a long time.

ALSO GRISAALYGUS MAYBE I SENT IT OT THE WRONG EMAIL YOU SAID IN PM - jellyfishcat# BUT IN THIS TOPIC YOU SAY thejellyfishcat# IS THERE A THE IN THE EMAIL
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
I'll doublecheck, may have missed it
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
Check your PM inbox, Grizzlebazzles.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
FIRST POST UPDATED, BARELY. THIS IS NOW A "DID YOU GET THAT EMAIL" LETTERBOX/SITE WHORING THREAD

H'OKEEDOKEE, GoDaddy.com is no longer being a persnickety bitchrag, thank God. Anyway, for anybody who missed the email, the first update submission is needed by August 7th
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
yay
The Unicorn
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:56 PM       
BOO GRISSLEGUS FOR NOT ACCEPTING MY ART.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
YOUR ART IS TOO ADVANCED FOR OUR PETTY TIMES
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
Also, I did not receive the proper fifteen images and project proposal. If I HAD received fifteen MS paint images of Wiffles portrayed as a mutant hamster disemboweling someone instead of only one, it would have been CAREFULLY CONSIDERED
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
REMINDER:

Today is the due date for the first update
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
My prints are at CVS, but I've got something that'll work, I believe.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
GRISLYGUS BOOOOOO, YOU ARE AN ART HATER, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
I WILL NOT BE CHASTIZED BY THE FAILURE WHO COULDN'T MAKE FIFTEEN LOUSY DISEMBOWLEMENT PICTURES. THE ART WORLD IS A SERIOUS PLACE OF COMMITTMENT AND PAIN AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE GIBS

Also, I thought it was monday PRETEND THE REMINDER WAS POSTED TOMORROW. THAT IS ALL