Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 07:44 AM       
That's why I didn't go into it any more, maaaaaan
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 05:35 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
God, I love TED.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:30 PM       
Dr. Whitesides' talk epitomizes my life - make expensive testing equipment cheap, and idiot-proof. He's more successful at it than I.

Excellent talk, though.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
For all the environmentalists out there, including myself, this is an intriguing development. Not only will it absorb the oil, but it leaves clean water behind, and allows for reuse of said oil. It's made from clay and plastic, and is 96% empty space.

If only we had this during the spill in PWS.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 04:58 AM       
ok so i've decided after 12 days of torture to not take the bactrim anymore. my allergies to it were getting worse and worse and i haven't slept in days because of it. stupid sulfa drugs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 05:45 PM       
I still willing to give you some of my special lotion.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
He makes it himself.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
WITH HIS WEINER

wait no

i think i did something wrong, shit

do-overs
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 08:50 PM       
it's official i have mrsa and a new rx for a shit ton of clindamycin
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:03 PM       

good luck
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:04 PM       
I'll be virtually pulling for you too.

EDIT: Caps, Ointment or IV?

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Feb 11th, 2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: EDIT: Caps, Ointment or IV?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
oh man fuck mrsa right in the vacuole
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:49 PM       
Aren't AB combinations more of a normal treatment for MRSA? Or is this drug so potent that they think it can knock out the Staph infection solo?

Good luck in any event.
Egg
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
well i'm still on cephalexin as well, but i'm on such an unusually high dosage of the clindamycin that the pharmacist had to come talk to me about it.
there are clindamycin resisitant strains of the mrsa, but since i had this stuff in iv form and it didn't fuck me up they felt comfortable giving me the pills.
plus my doctor hates me because he's prolife and all i can talk about is killing my fetus.

Last edited by Dixie : Feb 12th, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
OH GOD
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 11:54 PM       
oh suure he'll work really hard to kill all those innocent staphylococcus aureus bacterium but the larger parasites, oh nooooo THAT'S wrong
Egg
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
he won't write me a note saying that i'm healthy enough for a nonsurgical termination.
|
OH GOD
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
how do these people become doctors
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:37 AM       
he graduated in 72, i think that has something to do with it
OH GOD
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
people like this cause hundreds of women to die every year, you know

fucking murderers, we should bomb them
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
oh i'm very well aware.
i was very honest and told them how much i drink and all the drugs i did on tour while i was pregnant before i knew and he still won't help me.
he WANTS me to have a retard child.
and i will say this much, if i can't get help with termination legally i will damn sure make it happen illegally.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:54 AM       
go to another doctor?
tel him you'll press charges against him?
planned parenthood?
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 05:05 AM       
i'm only seeing this doctor because i have no money and was in the emergency room at his hospital twice. don't really have the money to switch doctors.
what charges? he's allowed to refuse to be a part of something he doesn't believe in since i'm not a regular patient. it just makes things a bit harder for me.
planned parenthood wants a note.

i'm going to call some clinics today and just not mention the infection or my antibiotics so i can just take the goodamn abortion pill and get it over with.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
[...] what charges? he's allowed to refuse to be a part of something he doesn't believe in since i'm not a regular patient. it just makes things a bit harder for me.
What a dick.

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 10:37 AM       
I'd write you a note, Dix, but I'm not a "medical" doctor.

However, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.