Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fookin' up planets!
Captain PirateFace is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:41 AM       
oh and just to add to it all, Paul Thomas Anderson... that retard who has trouble making zombie flicks and movies about Kung Fu fighters dismembering one another and makes a PG Alien Vrs. Predator is on the fast track to rape on of my all time favorite classics... "Death Race 2000"... with, Tom Cruise producing... I think I just threw up in my mouth.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:34 AM       
WHAT THE FUCK? Death Race? Agh. Well, I'm off to kill myself!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:36 AM       
Even though it's more recent, Aliens: Resurrection blew ass, even though it was somewhat scary.

When I was 10.
From the Home of MST3K
incognit000 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 09:01 AM       
I didn't much get into this movie, but I think it's cus I never got into the series.

Still, I've seen way worse movies.
The Resident Redneck
Colewolf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:42 AM       
I got a kick out of it. It reminds me of the campy horor movies from the 80's, with better effects though. Besides you got to love chest burster, especially on little nosey kids.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:23 PM       
I usually sneak in about ten bucks worth of beef jerky to any movie I go to.

And Hugo... Is your avatar a VR Trooper?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:46 PM       
Hey, whoa, that post up there was supposed to be in the Stinger article. :weird
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:51 PM       
haha it was? why?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:54 PM       
Alien: Resurrection is a bad game based on a good movie. Oh well, I guess it kinda fits in here, too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM       
WELL NOW I OPOLOGIZE FOR POSTING "wrong article?" AFTER THAT THEN
Forum Virgin

igorski is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:25 PM       
Haven't seen this one, but as a fan of the Alien series (and I enjoyed watching the Predator flicks) I thought the first Alien VS. Predator was utter shit. They just shouldn't have. No.
Forum Virgin
TwoToneMurder is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
I was wondering what the "R" stood for, since they NEVER TELL YOU ON THE TRAILERS. Very annoying.
At least it wasn't something totally lame like "Revenge"...PredAlien looks kinda totally retarted.
It should look more Predator-ish like the game.
Vigilante All-Star
Riot.EXE is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM       
well...what if it was based on the Capcom arcade game? how much more of an interesting movie would it be?