Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 02:50 PM       
You know what?

Fuck this thread, fuck this forum, and fuck you people.

Maybe I do define myself by adversity. Maybe I do sabotage myself.

That thing with Marissa? I knew I was making it worse.

That thing with the "open" relationship? I knew that might cause damage.

I just turned down a group of friends under the guise that I need to workout, despite the fact that I desperately want the contact.

Do you know why I do this shit? I sure as hell don't. All I know is that I'm one bipolar motherfucker, and in my upcycle I build myself up, and in my down cycle I break down everything I've strived towards in the social realm. All I know is that I'm logically inconsistant with myself, so I choose to analyze other things.

I finally see that it isn't the other people. It's myself. I'm the cause. But it's not the way I act, it's who I am. And there's nothing I can do to change that. If people are going to reject me, there's not much I can do but hold onto my egoism.

So if I'm that guy holding up the fucking globe, guess what? Atlas Shrugged.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 03:00 PM       
Oops my bad OAO, i've had too much redbull and you remind me of me so it's easy to criticize.

plz 4give, i'll give you a redbull

omg guys i take credit for his outburst thanks atlas shrugged by ayn ryand(or something) and i knew it, he's gonna cause armaggedon
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 04:36 PM       
I think a more apt finish would be "Fievel farted," because this thread measures up better to mouse farts than something world-shattering.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Narcissism kept me alive. The conditions in my life were horrible. This was around the time I developed my anarchist beliefs, and the combination of the stress from living in a Statist society which I rejected and the lack of anyone to relate to left me void. This was also a time where I, in hindsight, was sitting somewhere between social circles; I left some of my old friends behind but had none to really turn to. The only thing that stopped me from going down the highway instead of across the street was a deep self-respect and belief that I could do something to change the future.
I can't think of anything suitable to say to convey the hilarity and the absurdity of the above. A triumph.

OAO: I know you get a lot of piss-taking on here, but come on lad, there is 'setting yourself up for it', then there's 'jumping headlong in to it, screaming like a banshee', and then there's you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
But it's not the way I act, it's who I am. And there's nothing I can do to change that.
Sure there is. After all, you're heteroflexible.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 06:01 PM       
Stretch Atlas :fantasticone

The insane know that they're insane? How could they possibly know that?!

If they had the power of transcendence, they'd not only be able to look upon themselves but also farther out onto the norm of masses and really acknowledge that they may look a wee bit silly in comparison.

Then again, with a gigantic, veinous, pulsing, throbbing super-ego would they really care?

I'm at a loss. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.

dreaddi is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 06:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
I borrowed the word from Marx just for the sake of irony in this context. I double-checked the spelling, and there is indeed a second "s" in it; "Entäusserung". My translation of the Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1884 has it as "alienation", and it is in regards to religious disenfranchisement. Interestingly, I found elsewhere that Marx says for "self-alienation" the word "Selbstentfremdung". See, I had to check this because I was damn sure that the aforementioned was a real word, even though it's been almost three years since I've read Marx seriously.
oooh I see it now, sorry.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 07:00 PM       
I wonder if oao is taking another hiatus. I hope he does and then comes back with some new image starting the whole cycle all over again.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 09:05 PM       
Just so you know, OAO, I wasn't meaning to be aggressive or insulting so much as simply realistic. I know what it's like to be hopeless, and so it'd be hypocritical of me to just call you a sophist moron and leave it at that. I don't care if you leave or stay on the boards, but your posts would be much more palattable if you were to come to terms with who you are and to whence you are to go from there.

Just please don't take that to mean that I want the buttsex. Even if I do, just drop that idea.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 11:19 PM       
You all have spent quite some time analyzing OAO. If you didn't care about him...you wouldn't have bothered.

OAO...it's all out of love man...all out of love!
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 04:01 AM       
Quote:
I finally see that it isn't the other people. It's myself. I'm the cause. But it's not the way I act, it's who I am. And there's nothing I can do to change that. If people are going to reject me, there's not much I can do but hold onto my egoism.
IDIOT! Forget this retarded 'I am who I am' bulshit. You're supposed to be a libertarian! Change yourself. Understand how yourself operates, hinder your instincts, override your compulsions, control. Go on, cry about the BAD MACHINE STATE doing whatever it wants with you when you can't even keep your own self in line. Jesus, you're such a fake.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 04:04 AM       
God help us if everyone was unable to change from when they were superficial teenagers.
Mocker

Old Jul 7th, 2005, 04:11 AM       
most superficial teenagers don't claim to be libertarianists FOR POWER
Mocker
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 01:36 PM       
Ya know, I was just in a really bad mood when I posted on here. I get like that sometimes. I just hope IS forgives me for spouting it at him on AIM...

My posts on here are in many cases meant to be funny, but the reason that it works so well is because it contains a grain of truth. I will always be, on some level, a narcissist. I've found that one must love themselves before they can love someone else. And yes, I'll admit, I'm quite happy with my intelligence, improving physique, and recent success with the ladies.

It's also true that in the past I've sabotaged myself. I was being honest there. I don't know why; some part of me might be masochistic. But I'm getting better at avoding all that. At least with the latest "open relationship" thing, I had something to gain - it was more of a calculated risk than anything else.

My improvement means that I can change and there might still be hope. And so, I find that some of the answers to my quest of self-actualization might come from the most unlikely of things: other people.

Regardless, my conclusions toward libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism were not a result of my egoism. After all, why wouldn't I just support a monarchy where I was king if such were the case?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 01:37 PM       
You're not bi-polar. You're 16.
Mocker

Old Jul 7th, 2005, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
Ya know, I was just in a really bad mood when I posted on here. I get like that sometimes. I just hope IS forgives me for spouting it at him on AIM...
I think the only way for IS to forgive you would call for you to bend over while he fucks you right in the butthole. Get to it.

Quote:
My posts on here are in many cases meant to be funny, but the reason that it works so well is because it contains a grain of truth.
No, idiot. You're only funny unintentionally. You're not a comedic genious. In fact, you've not once made a 'joke' as far as I can recall. Don't flatter yourself. We're laughing AT you, not with you. We're laughing because it's almost impossible to believe that someone could be so self-centered, yet have so little to feel superior about. You're the proof that even the most humbly equipped creatures have a full soul, OAO.

Quote:
I will always be, on some level, a narcissist.
Congratulations for coming to terms with an aspect of your idiocy. Now deal with it.

Quote:
I've found that one must love themselves before they can love someone else.
That's not narcissism, jerk, it's basic self-asteem. It doesn't include posting pictures flexing on the internet, for christ's sake.

Quote:
And yes, I'll admit, I'm quite happy with my intelligence, improving physique, and recent success with the ladies.
Yeah because you're not a base animal at all, living according to it's most atavistic leanings. Thanks for, with just a simple sentence, proving more than ever before what an intellectual poseur you are. You want to be successful SO BAD it's funny and sad to watch. You don't want to be aware of yourself, or of the human condition and that would be FINE if you hadn't played yourself like a political activist and crap. Man, when you discover college life it's going to get worse.

Quote:
My improvement means that I can change and there might still be hope. And so, I find that some of the answers to my quest of self-actualization might come from the most unlikely of things: other people.
Self-actualization? Are you insane? Here you're unwittingly admitting that the small head is doing most of the thinking and you have the nerve to go on about a fucking QUEST of self-actualization? Chill, geekboy, you're as far lost up your own ass as ever before. Run back to the gym and do some more bench-presses, idiot. Who would have known that all it would take for you to be happy would be retarded muscle mass, girls and self-professed intelectual superiority. Yeah, OAO, you're very deep. Right. up. the. butt.

Quote:
Regardless, my conclusions toward libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism were not a result of my egoism. After all, why wouldn't I just support a monarchy where I was king if such were the case?
what you believe in isn't the issue. that you believe in them so you can pick up chicks is sadly, the case. Trust me, OAO, I know you better than you know yourself. I've been there, and I did my best to get the hell out of there and gosh, you seem to be firmly entrenched in retardation.
Mocker
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
No, idiot. You're only funny unintentionally. You're not a comedic genious. In fact, you've not once made a 'joke' as far as I can recall. Don't flatter yourself. We're laughing AT you, not with you. We're laughing because it's almost impossible to believe that someone could be so self-centered, yet have so little to feel superior about. You're the proof that even the most humbly equipped creatures have a full soul, OAO.
You don't have the ability to tell what I'm thinking, Helm. Period.

Quote:
Congratulations for coming to terms with an aspect of your idiocy. Now deal with it.
The key, Helm, is "on some level."

Narcissism - The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits. Source: www.dictionary.com

Quote:
That's not narcissism, jerk, it's basic self-asteem. It doesn't include posting pictures flexing on the internet, for christ's sake.
...which I did because people had been badgering me about it for YEARS.

Quote:
Yeah because you're not a base animal at all, living according to it's most atavistic leanings. Thanks for, with just a simple sentence, proving more than ever before what an intellectual poseur you are. You want to be successful SO BAD it's funny and sad to watch. You don't want to be aware of yourself, or of the human condition and that would be FINE if you hadn't played yourself like a political activist and crap. Man, when you discover college life it's going to get worse.
So because I'm happy with my traits, I can't be curious about the world around me and possess intellectual thought? Successful at what, anyway? If any one here has an ego, it's you, considering how you think you know me so well and all. Yes Helm, I'm sure you've got me all figured out.

Quote:
Self-actualization? Are you insane? Here you're unwittingly admitting that the small head is doing most of the thinking and you have the nerve to go on about a fucking QUEST of self-actualization? Chill, geekboy, you're as far lost up your own ass as ever before. Run back to the gym and do some more bench-presses, idiot. Who would have known that all it would take for you to be happy would be retarded muscle mass, girls and self-professed intelectual superiority. Yeah, OAO, you're very deep. Right. up. the. butt.
What I'm admitting is that I like myself. So what? Just because I'm happy with myself doesn't mean that I can't be on the path towards improving even more.

Quote:
what you believe in isn't the issue. that you believe in them so you can pick up chicks is sadly, the case. Trust me, OAO, I know you better than you know yourself. I've been there, and I did my best to get the hell out of there and gosh, you seem to be firmly entrenched in retardation.
Helm, anarcho-capitalism doesn't get you laid. If anything, it gets you shunned. Just. quit. talking. shit. OK? You might want to start analyzing your own illusion of superiority.
Mocker

Old Jul 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
You don't have the ability to tell what I'm thinking, Helm. Period.
OR DO I

Quote:
but within normal limits.
I think it's safe to say, that given your physical appearance and your personality, you've fucked the normal limits, slit their throat and dumped them in the river

Quote:
...which I did because people had been badgering me about it for YEARS.
NOBODY was b..b..badgering you to post pictures with your pants legs tucked up and flexing. They were b bb bbadgering you to post pictures so they could make fun of you. That first fencing picture was so great they wanted more. and what did you do? In your head (remember. I can read your mind.) you went 'I'll show them! I'll post a picture of myself being AWESOME hence, the flex picture. Do you realize how hilarious you look in that picture? Did your mom realize how hilarious you look in that picture when she took it for you? Jesus, man.

Quote:
So because I'm happy with my traits, I can't be curious about the world around me and possess intellectual thought? Successful at what, anyway? If any one here has an ego, it's you, considering how you think you know me so well and all. Yes Helm, I'm sure you've got me all figured out.
Your traits are only making you happy to the extent that they provide for the social support that you so desperately crave. starting with your huge wang right down to flexy pictures. You're rediculous. You want praise so bad, and where praise cannot be had, you'll settle with attention of all kinds. I'm probably getting you off in that regard here as well but so be it.

You're not a psychological enigma, OAO. you're a 16 year old boy. You're not hard to figure out. You've shown us so much of yourself in the last year or so you've been around here it's hard not to know what you're all about. Get over it.

Quote:
What I'm admitting is that I like myself. So what?
You don't like yourself. You want people to like you so you can like yourself. Do you understand the difference? Remember. I can read your mind, so don't lie to me.

Quote:
Helm, anarcho-capitalism doesn't get you laid.
Sure it does. If you knew how to sell it. If you know how not to go all ANSWER THE QUESTION on people, being a goat-fucking satan worshipper gets you laid. Just as long as - in lack of an actual personality - you collect enough labels for yourself, you can successfully make people believe there's more to you than a huge misaligned jawbone and scary manthighs. "Did you know I was in modelling once?"

Quote:
Just. quit. talking. shit. OK?
Isn't. it. great. doing. what. other. people. do?

Quote:
You might want to start analyzing your own illusion of superiority.
I don't think people are inferior or superior to each other. I don't think I'm better than you. People go in a lot of different directions in life. I think you're just sad and you can be less sad if you listen to me and get your head out of your ass. Hopefully, regardless of me or anybody else in this forum, when you're significantly less of a teenager than now, you're going to be fucked right hard by your surroundings enough to reconsider a lot of this crap anyway, but I try now because I'm a gentle, loving person, OAO. I'm here for you. Hang on and we'll make it through the rain, little buddy.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 05:19 PM       
Okay, I'm bored now.
Mocker
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
OR DO I
Technically, I think that's impossible.

Quote:
I think it's safe to say, that given your physical appearance and your personality, you've fucked the normal limits, slit their throat and dumped them in the river
She CHEATED on me!!!

Quote:
NOBODY was b..b..badgering you to post pictures with your pants legs tucked up and flexing. They were b bb bbadgering you to post pictures so they could make fun of you. That first fencing picture was so great they wanted more. and what did you do? In your head (remember. I can read your mind.) you went 'I'll show them! I'll post a picture of myself being AWESOME hence, the flex picture. Do you realize how hilarious you look in that picture? Did your mom realize how hilarious you look in that picture when she took it for you? Jesus, man.
Yes, yes we do.

Quote:
Your traits are only making you happy to the extent that they provide for the social support that you so desperately crave. starting with your huge wang right down to flexy pictures. You're rediculous. You want praise so bad, and where praise cannot be had, you'll settle with attention of all kinds. I'm probably getting you off in that regard here as well but so be it.
What social support? I don't go around whipping it out and flexing all day. It's not even praise that I want, it's acceptance.

Quote:
You don't like yourself. You want people to like you so you can like yourself. Do you understand the difference? Remember. I can read your mind, so don't lie to me.
I like myself as is. The reason I want people as a whole to like me is that it helps me accomplish things that are more difficult otherwise. Individuals, of course, vary.

Quote:
Sure it does. If you knew how to sell it. If you know how not to go all ANSWER THE QUESTION on people, being a goat-fucking satan worshipper gets you laid. Just as long as - in lack of an actual personality - you collect enough labels for yourself, you can successfully make people believe there's more to you than a huge misaligned jawbone and scary manthighs. "Did you know I was in modelling once?"
Riiiiight. I'm sure that's why Heather loves me so much. All those labels.

Quote:
Isn't. it. great. doing. what. other. people. do?
Yes.

Quote:
I don't think people are inferior or superior to each other. I don't think I'm better than you. People go in a lot of different directions in life. I think you're just sad and you can be less sad if you listen to me and get your head out of your ass. Hopefully, regardless of me or anybody else in this forum, when you're significantly less of a teenager than now, you're going to be fucked right hard by your surroundings enough to reconsider a lot of this crap anyway, but I try now because I'm a gentle, loving person, OAO. I'm here for you. Hang on and we'll make it through the rain, little buddy.
We hairy beasts need to stick together.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 05:56 PM       
Bored. B-O-R-E-D.
was never good
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM       
CONGRATUATIONS!

YOU ARE THE INTERNET'S 1,000,000TH CUSTOMER TO USE THE PHRASE "RIIIGHT, THAT'S WHY (UNRELATED ISSUE/JOB/CIRCUMSTANCE) IS TRUE, RIGHT? "

HERE IS WHAT YOU'VE WON!

A pair of British Knights sneakers!

A trip to Universal Studios, Florida!

And a copy of our home game!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM       
this thread:

seth: BLAH BLAH BLAH
oao: BLAH BLAH BLAH
helm: BLAH BLAH BLAH
helm: BLAH BLAH BLAH

:and so on.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 08:47 PM       
For the record, I always thought OAO was a character.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 09:49 PM       
Who is John Galt?