Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
I REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO POST ALOT MORE!
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:11 PM       
whatever i've been posting CONSTANTLY since the new boards came
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:14 PM       
WHATEVER?
OK
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:15 PM       
whatev
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:18 PM       
No, not gonna do it.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:01 PM       
Since August of 2000, I've averaged roughly 2.17 posts per day. That's crazy. It seems like a lot to me, especially considering my long spells of not posting because I was locked up or un-registered or abroad or whatever.

You know what I remember? I-Mockery DRUNK NIGHT. Granted I just watched (16 and at home with no hookup for the booze), but it was grand. I think that was the time when a girl asked me to prom and I refused to go that year because I was antisocial, so I watched people I (still have) never met get plastered and post on the internet.

People talk about "the glory days" of I-Mockery, and I don't want to jump on that boat just for the sake of finding a reason to bitch. But something I can say is that I remember I-Mockery of like the ezboard days having a faintly intellectual quality to it. Back then the boards attracted an interesting following, many being female and most capable of orthography. A key point is the Philosophy Board--back then, it seemed like EVERYONE was involved in it. I don't remember there being any equivalents to ABCDxxx or Derrida or Preechr or El Blanco back then, as in, people who post 95% or more in the philosophy board as if the rest of the site didn't exist. (I'm not digging on those individuals, I'm just sayin') Everyone had a voice in the politics board, so everyone spoke.

Now, I feel like everyone who comes here must be doing so because they were banned for being lame on SA or Newgrounds. Somehow, the board devoted to making fun of the lonely teenage male stereotype became inundated by the lonely teenage male stereotype. No, I don't think that if Miss Emma or Agent Burdock or Jaeger S. Meisterstein came back there'd be a resurrection of the dead and a 1000 year reign of I-Mockery, but shit. I'm not anti-neophytes in general, but for the past five years I've had good reason to be anti-these-neophytes. Are there exceptions? Sure. But, oh well.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:21 PM       
drunk nights were great i forgot about those ;o

yea i used to like how these boards were kind of witty and intelligent and now it's like WHOS THE WHACKIEST AND HAS WATCHED THE MOST ADULT SWIM HILARITY? although i was kind of young back then so maybe it wasn't as witty and intelligent as i thought it was. Maybe that's the problem: the board hasn't gotten shittier, we just got better taste ;o

ALSO WHO KNOWS AS MUCH ABOUT FUNNY INTERNET-HUMOR WEBCOMICS AND STUFF
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:35 PM       
Kahl has a good point; We were A LOT younger then.

Last edited by Lenor : Apr 4th, 2007 at 11:53 PM. Reason: :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:52 PM       
THATS 'A LOT' YOUNGER TO YOU MISSY
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:53 PM       
Honestly Lenor, it's not any kind of contest we're all having to run you off the boards. You just happen to be so fucking annoying that everyone can't help but tell you to shut the fuck up and die every single time you post. Because frankly every single one of your posts suck. So don't even flatter yourself by thinking anybody cares about you enough to even waste time driving you away from the boards. It's just too hard NOT to tell you how fucking stupid you are, all the time.

And what's really pathetic are the people that come to her aid constantly. I was about to call Noob3 a douche before reading Zomboids post. I really used to think you were funny as hell. It's painful to watch you embarrass yourself every time you take Lenors side. Because I know you aren't as dumb as she is. You're just desperate and I feel sorry for you and anyone else who jerks off to your aim convos with her. And then feel the need to defend the mind numbing shit she posts on a regular basis.
OK
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:57 PM       
i think telling lenor to come back here and post was one of my favorite things i've ever done on i-mockery
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 11:58 PM       
I can never remember that A LOT is two, not one word(s).

Maybe I should do what my 3rd grade teacher had us do, and write it over and over and over again. :/

Either that or tattoo it on my hand, but in Chinese so it looks super cool!

p.s. i changed it!
BANNED

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:00 AM       
yea if you put a lot in chinese on your hadn it will help you how to remember how to spell it in english!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:02 AM       
Kahl, I was wondering how long it would take for you to pick that up!

haha
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty View Post
Honestly Lenor, it's not any kind of contest we're all having to run you off the boards. You just happen to be so fucking annoying that everyone can't help but tell you to shut the fuck up and die every single time you post. Because frankly every single one of your posts suck. So don't even flatter yourself by thinking anybody cares about you enough to even waste time driving you away from the boards. It's just too hard NOT to tell you how fucking stupid you are, all the time.

And what's really pathetic are the people that come to her aid constantly. I was about to call Noob3 a douche before reading Zomboids post. I really used to think you were funny as hell. It's painful to watch you embarrass yourself every time you take Lenors side. Because I know you aren't as dumb as she is. You're just desperate and I feel sorry for you and anyone else who jerks off to your aim convos with her. And then feel the need to defend the mind numbing shit she posts on a regular basis.

OH NO PEOPLE CANT DEFEND THEIR FRIENDS YOU WOULD LOSE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THEM ON THE INTERNET
BANNED

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:09 AM       
approximately 2 minutes!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:10 AM       
WOWZA, is that a new record for you?
BANNED

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:11 AM       
nope!.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:13 AM       
I AM ASHAMED
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:14 AM       
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS NOT ASHAMED
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:15 AM       
dbl post cuz im so sexy

Last edited by noob3 : Apr 5th, 2007 at 12:17 AM. Reason: suck my cock?
Banned
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:17 AM       
i-mockery was so much cooler back in the day when there wasn't 1000 ppl posting 2 paragraph long threads droning on about some poster

do u guys remember those days when ONLY COOL PPL posted and like UH.. noone wasn't cool? yeah i remember those days i was there officaly i-mock cool kid since '01 fuck u newbies
Banned
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:18 AM       
do u guys remember that time when me & hobo renee exchanged valentines
Banned
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:20 AM       
OR THAT TIME ME & GLOWBELLY HAD ENTIRE THREADS OF KOALAS, OR CHEESECAKES?

whatever we could dream up!!!

do u guys remember a time when i wouldnt post 4 posts in a row?
Banned
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 12:22 AM       
DO U GUYS REMEMBER WHEN SAM WASN'T ASHAMED?