Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
LOL... it made me think of the "Let's Fighting Love" song from South Park.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
"Settle down and start a family? I have much to do before I can consider that!"

What an effective victory taunt.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
Do you think when the new street fighter movie comes out sales will drop for Street Fighter IV?
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Yes, but only because they'll release Street Fighter: The Movie II and we'll all remember how much we love digitized character graphics.

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
Oh dear. I had forgotten about that gem. I always liked the fact of how they added Akuma into the videogame based on the movie based on the videogame. It's like they added a secret character to the movie

They should dig up those 50,000 copies of e.t. and bury copies of that game instead.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
The title song is annoying, just like Marvel Vs Capcom's song(GONNA TAKE A BALLROOM RIDE!).

I've been playing online a bit and 9/10 you will fight a cast/uppercut opponent (ie Ken, Ryu, Akuma, etc etc). All the gamers tend to use the same strategy with all of them too, so if you are decent with any other character that isn't a cast/uppercut type then you will ttly pwn sauce dem up.

I tend to hurt their feelings with Zangief. He's destroys Ken/Ryu.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Also I think Sagat is the best character in the game. He can Tiger Uppercut a space shuttle.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
hows Balrog?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
Sagat's always the best character, it seems. Not that I particularly mind, but it'd be nice to see him nerfed a bit so he's not so intimidating in high-level play.

As for Balrog, he's a fucking beast. Scary as shit, and can dish out some absurd damage. Everyone I've played with really likes him.

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:17 AM       
Yeah, Sagat is usually one of the best and Dan is always the worst.

I wanna play El Fuerte, but Christ he's hard to land a hit with. Absolutely anything I do out of my Habanero dash is either blocked or just doesn't hit at all. Playing Vega is infuriating too, since all he has to do is CHOO CHOO backwards and I run right through him.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 05:58 AM       
I am on 360. My name is Joe Vince.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 07:48 AM       
Dan is actually balanced well in this one. Although I personally can't use them, my friend has shown me how dominant Gouken is and how much Sagat is a badass (the Tiger Knee gives me fits). Like MattJack I tend to use Zangief to break up people who abuse Ken and Ryu; and for the first time ever I'm not feeling Balrog, who I used to love as a kid because his charge attacks and turnaround punch were easy and effective. It doesn't seem as if he packs as much punch anymore. I should just go ahead and buy this game now.
has a woody
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 10:17 AM       
I've won matches with Dan. He's surprisingly usable this time. I like his QCB Kick.

Role Assigner
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Yeah I'm starting to learn Gouken. I bet he's one of the best in the game if you learn how to use him.

I agree with Schimid on El Fuerte. The problem with him is that he pretty much gives his oppenent a notice that he's about to do his lame ass special moves. As soon as I see him run I just block or special move his ass.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 07:41 PM       
how's Dhalsim?
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Haven't used him yet.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Dhalsim is slow. You can do some neat stuff with him, he has a good projectile and a few good shutdown moves, but my favorite thing is his YOGA CATASTROPHE. It's just a small ball of fire that moves across the stage veeeery slowly. Easily blocked...until you teleport behind them and Crouch MK them into it. Throwing works too.
has a woody
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 01:54 AM       
I'm starting to like Cammy a lot. I think her and Sakura are going to be my go-to-gals to replace the usual Ryu/Ken standbys I've used for over a decade.

It's not that Ryu and Ken are bad. But everyone uses Ryu and Ken

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 03:19 AM       
Because Ryu and Ken are easy to learn and fun

But I do prefer Sakura too actually. Mainly because of her Shoryuken-Variant, it goes over almost half of the screen. Easy to hit with Also people tend to mispredict her Hadoken and jump right into the charged one.
has a woody
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 07:35 AM       
Dude, her EX Shoryuken hits for days.

Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
I've been itching to get this ever since it was first announced. I'll probably break down and buy it by the end of the week.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
I like playing as Balrog and Ryu

That was very funny. Well done.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
You know what's fun? Going back and playing MK vs. DC Universe.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:14 AM       
I GOT BOTH, SO IT'S WHATEVER TO ME.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
I've got MK vs. DC, but I'd ignored it for the longest. They should've just stuck the 2D plane for it.