Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Pub has performed a reach around and he is just sitting there with his cock in my fucking ass waiting til I can't take this shit no more!
I am giggling away as I try to put six queens on the board.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Can I play chess with you fags too?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
Dunno. Can you show us fags your dick?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
Nope.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM       
What is it about you chaps and your body shame? Sir, I would easily get off to watching you boff Kitsa no matter what you both say about how attractive I think either of you are.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
No poetry is ever good, sorry.

"Poet" is actually an old Indian word that means "fucking wanker," and this is how I choose to interpret it whenever someone I meet claims to be a "poet."

You folks could improve your life quality tenfold if you simply urinated on every poem that crossed your path, rather than reading it. Yes, that's right, perfumed stationary, tell me all about those wistful summer days of yore. Tell me right into my dick.
I think the appropriate response to that is "no shit, sherlock".

And if you want to play chess with us fags, then just register and challenge. You won't, of course, because you're too busy being facetious, indecisively swinging between different drugs, and claiming to be a David Bowie fan while NOT listening to Space Oddity, Suffragette City, or Panic In Detroit
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Nope.
WHO GAVE THIS FAGGOT HIS EDIT BUTTON BACK? HE IS DOING THE SAME GODDAMN BULLSHIT WITH IT THAT HE ALWAYS DID.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
>Implying I don't like Panic in Detroit
>Implying Space Oddity wasn't the first Bowie song I downloaded, followed by me listening to it on loop for about 2 weeks

Suffragette City isn't as good as Rock and Roll Suicide, Ziggy Stardust, or Five Years, though.

It's hard to say what his best album is. Probably Heroes or Scary Monsters. I know it's definitely not Station to Station, but that one's still my favorite.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Just accept the assrape, GW.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
I can't believe how rude I was on the first page of that chess thread.

I thought someone had stolen my password until I looked at the date.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What is it about you chaps and your body shame? Sir, I would easily get off to watching you boff Kitsa no matter what you both say about how attractive I think either of you are.

Don't drag me into this
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
Kick him in the cooter and then pour microwaved butter on it and try to get him to stop crying with a copy of mario kart 64, Kitsa!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
Actually, GW fended off that belittling quite well. In other news, I just found out that I can make a move on chess.com by way of cell phone Hello, primary down-time killer for work
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
I thought so too, but I'm a little drunk and a mite bit high and I feel the urge... THE URGE TO POSTRGE!!!!!!!!!
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
One of my coworkers just graduated high school and is leaving for a sick college. Love the guy, gave him twenty cigars in celebration and taught him how to make brandy blunts. Now he's fucking psyched to get off work

Not sure when the hell, exactly, I became a bad influence
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
I found out a while ago that a bunch of my friends from high school started doing psychedelics after they graduated. When I was on a road trip with two of them last week I asked them why and they said "You were almost always doped up and you seemed like you were having a good time."

I kind of feel guilty. I inspired a bunch of kids to do LSD.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
I wouldn't feel bad about that. I have friends who've done that and don't seem to feel bad.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
Keep in mind one of my depression's manifestations is crushing guilt over stupid, trivial things.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
Think of your influence as cosmic flotsam, they don't have to absorb it if they don't want to, free will and whatnot.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
I heavily agree with Kitsa as I suffer the same guilt.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Think of all of the people I've told to get bent over the course of my life. If I didn't take the cosmic flotsam approach, who knows how much sleep I'd lose over the buggery?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
Yeah, I can see how that would help. I usually don't worry about stuff like that when my medication is working, but I usually go off of it when I'm about to trip out.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
I come from the OCD school, myself. It's nothing that washing your hands raw and staring at stove knobs for a half hour won't fix.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Think of all of the people I've told to get bent over the course of my life. If I didn't take the cosmic flotsam approach, who knows how much sleep I'd lose over the buggery?
Oh you tease.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM