Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
die_coke is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 07:18 AM        Support Chillz & Bozophilia @ Bitfilm Festival
Yo Mockers!!

Two of my flash cartoons Chillz Story and Bozophilia are finalists in the 2006 Bitfilm Festival in MTV's Flash Attack catergory. The festival opperates on a voting system online and if you vote you have the opportunity to win some cool prizes.

Go here to vote:
http://www.bitfilm.com/festival/flash

The cartoons were originally posted on newgrounds and the newgrounders have been great offering there support. Hope you dudes at I-Mockery will do the same as I-Mockery and NG are the two best websites on the net.

I feel very proud my two cartoons are in this fest as it's the only good thing going on in my life right now, but I won't bore you with that dead parrot. GO VOTE you sexy mockers you!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 12:30 PM       
go cry, spammer
Forum Virgin
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 01:24 PM        thanks
Ahhhh...excellent, a reponse. Super!!! Here's a pic for ya!!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 02:36 PM       
i'm going to assume that is something with "pwned" or "o rly" or some other hilarious picture / caption combination in it since i am surfing with images off

but seriously don't make an account just to promote something, or you are for sure going to get heckled for it
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 02:39 PM       
Willie, you don't get it do you?

He just OWNED you with "FREE WEB SERVICES - A free service of Host Department."
Forum Virgin
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM        leep!
That's exactly right, I might even donate a bit of the monies to I-Mocks zombie movie if I win!! Although I definetely won't win but whats the harm in asking for some support?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 07:41 PM       
The harm isn't in asking for support, the harm is in popping up, making no effort to add to the forum, and just start plugging your crap. No offense.
OH GOD
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 07:44 PM       
plus "chillz and bozophilia" make it really sound like you are an insane clown posse fan and if you are so helm me i'm gonnan punch you in the nuts
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 08:33 PM       
He's like, a deaf guy who is misunderstanding your context and just ignores that fact.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 09:19 PM       
He called me sexy. HE GETS MY VOTE.