Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 08:38 PM        DC Universe Online - Free to Play
It's probably in the process of dying, so it's free to play now. Who wants to play with me?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:33 PM       
I have considered it, but my interest in supehero MMOs usually extends till I have finished making my dumb character such as the Hairicane or Not the Mask or Man With Powerup
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 11:28 PM       
I tried it out a week ago or more. It was ok but I didn't see much that really would make me want to stick with it. The character creation is the best part.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 01:05 AM       
You could slap that review on any of the superhero MMOs

Champions, CoH, DC, it all boils down to OK I am a superhero..... now what?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
now you fuck shit up superdude style
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 08:18 AM       
Which MMO aren´t vanilla MMO these days?

And yes, I still miss Neocron...
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
In CoH, they managed to suck me in till lvl 20 or whatever it took to get your cape.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 03:11 AM       
DCUO was a shitload of fun for me and mine

then people started exploiting like nuts and sony didn't fix it for months, so everyone quit
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
is that why you ignored me
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
did you exploit his nuts?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM       
i downloaded it on ps3 and withing 15 minutes i was falling through the floor then i managed to stop it and kept playing but it got really boring

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
how can you be bored with a superhero that can move through walls
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:44 PM       
it could only move trough floors and in only in one direction, down

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:45 PM       
all powers have their limits.
Forum Virgin
Pharmasweaves is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
i think the spoony one did a video about that a while ago, he just let his hero fall until he hit the bottom and then he was thrown back into the playfield