Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin
die_coke is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 06:10 PM        how do you think the world will end???
WE'LLmeetagainDON'tknoWH0WD0N'TknOWWHENN!!!But I Know We'llmeetagainsome sunny day

Will it be the bomb? Maybe the ice caps? A race induced war? Some mad super computer? DOLPHINS? That alwful Chesney Hawkes song? It's seriously a matter I'd like some input on the matter you know. Don't get sad thinking about it you swine. Just gimme some ideas what your thinking. Will it end at all, does God want us all to just stop BITCHING at each other and then he'll let us all into heaven or some etopian paradise maybe?....YES!! Maybe that's it!!! Maybe if the world was to think good thoughts for 15 SECONDS he/she would end all this... Or are we ALONE. Alone in a dark universe filled with nothing but GERMAN SAUSAGEandBEER and planet earth spinning with NO END to a motion started cause S0ME STUFF exploded and now is now and here is here and there is no magic NO FATE just a bunch of stuff happening with no consiquences and no end result!! If that is true then we should SURELY look after this planet for further generations so we may discover if any of this means anything. Because future generations maybe smarter, there brains maybe LARGER and they can figure out that the meaning of life is not "beep!"42butsomething else and then it'll all make perfect senseSLEEP & DREAM DREAMS
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 06:38 PM       
Hey do you like Evil Dead?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 07:49 PM       
man, SOMEONE had too much caffeine today!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 07:55 PM       
you are the baddest of asses, sir
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 08:09 PM       
I was hoping for a poll with the options "bang" or "whimper".

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM       
I didn't get anything out of that other than GERMAN SAUSAGE andBEER, which I hope we can all agree are the only things that we need to concern ourselves with.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
SKYNET.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
I didn't get anything out of that other than GERMAN SAUSAGE andBEER, which I hope we can all agree are the only things that we need to concern ourselves with.
Amen.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 11:24 PM       
I'm sure its only a matter of time before somone makes a "juttin falls over and knocks the earth out of alingnment" joke.