Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:15 AM       
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1236514486
On the way out for the evening.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:24 AM       
Zhukov, I thought at first that was what it was, but when you look back through, several people were just all "here's a picture I took", and I was following their example and stuff.

As far as redheaded weirdness, everything on me but my arms (elbows downward) and legs (knees downward) is freckle-covered and burns like a motherfucker. But for whatever reason, my forearms, hands, and lower legs tan instead and can get very dark. It makes for a very interesting look.

I don't know how it tans at all because I wear this industrial-strength sunblock made for radiation patients (extra fun when it gets in your eyes).

Anyway, because this is the FOR PICTURES OF OURSELVES ONLY thread, here is me in a freaking cornfield a few years ago. I didn't bother photoshopping the wear and tear out of it because I'm tired and have a headache.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 7th, 2009 at 05:34 AM. Reason: it had to be done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:44 AM       
I love Kitsa pictures!
<3

You look pretty at home in that cornfield.

Gingers are beautiful inside and out.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
I love Kitsa!

More Kitsa pictures!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:18 AM       
PEEEEEERRRRRR PRESSSURE

Since you like gingers, here's me and my ginger-siamese Cesco. He has blue eyes and flame points. He's a bit like a male model, not all there mentally but awfully pretty to look at.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 7th, 2009 at 05:34 AM. Reason: it had to be done.
Egg
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:38 AM       
That one of you and Cesco is the cutest damn thing I've ever seen!
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

What a handsome little guy you have!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM       
He went through a really cute phase as a kitten, now he's mainly fat, surly-looking and confused. I guess most of us could say the same, so I won't judge.
Egg
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:09 AM       
Fair enough hahah

A fat cat is a happy cat.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
I like all your cute hairdos.
Egg
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:20 AM       
Awwww well thank you!
Haven't cut the hair in 15 years.
I don't know what the fuck to do with it.

I wish I could have the Tiffany hair like you rocked!
That and you and Cesco are like my 2 favorite pictures of you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:57 AM       
I don't even remember having that hairdo. It's weird.

For many of my school years, for reasons too stupid and complicated to go into, my hair was colored brown. So I have redheaded baby pictures, brown-haired elementary school pictures, then from junior year of HS onward when I drew the line and said, "fuck this shit", red hair again. There was a short time of strange burgundy while I was waiting for the real stuff to grow back in.

One of my many relatives believes, to this day, that my real hair color is brown. She periodically makes a point of circulating some brown-haired pictures of me from time to time. I keep thinking I'll straighten it all out someday but then it doesn't seem worth the effort...catching me in my haircolor "lie" seems to be quite a thrill, lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
This board is blessed with beautiful women.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Tadao is smooth.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Like fine sandpaper.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
slide's in smooth like a fine sandpaper condom
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
Nothing sexual. Just beauty. Other wise I would have said hawt.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
The cornfield, btw, was a sarcastic Indiana thing. I wasn't thrilled with my time in Indiana. And I'm 5' so the corn could easily kick my ass.
Egg
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
5'?
That's SOOOOO adorable!!!

Don't worry, corn stalks put up only fair fights.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
When I was is Indiana my friend challnged me to a race through the corn fields. I was wearing short sleeves and he was wearing long sleeves.

Fucking dick
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
Agh, yeah. At the end of that manhunt I was talking about a while ago, one of the escaped convicts was running through a cornfield with no shirt on. They snapped a pic for the front page of the paper just as he was being apprehended...guy was cut to ribbons.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
try running naked through a cornfield backwards at midnight
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
i just got a new hair cut

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
Well you don't look too happy about it.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 12:42 AM       
" I got a new haircut...*sigh*..."
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 01:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
try running naked through a cornfield backwards at midnight
It would please He Who Walks Behind The Rows.

:stephenking