Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 09:54 PM        Rules/Reg's - Are You Serious?
I just wanna know how altering the rules/reg's as a ''sign of good faith'' meant printing my handle in a locked sticky like some big reviling example - that was a single thread, and I counted like 40-something posts by a member in one thread, and double/triple/quadruple/quintuple posts in others, which I was trying to refrain from doing by editing posts as I read through threads, since most other sites don't like that.

I know you get problems from peeps from time to time, but at least as a result of certain faux-pas and not getting positive responses, I admitted it and apologized. If I'm somehow taking this insult to injury thing out of context, please lemme know.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
what are you referring to?
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
I apologized for my conjectures toward MLE, as well as coming off as a douche with a thread I didn't know so many would take the wrong way. So as a ''sign of good faith'', he said he'd update the forum reg's, which now has my handle printed as an example of what not to do. Since I notice a lot of people do it, sometimes for no reason at all, I'm currently under the impression it's another unwarranted insult.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
IS THIS THE RANT WE WERE ALL WAITING FOR??

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 02:20 AM       
What rant, Ralphie?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 02:29 AM       
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 06:14 AM       
Lemme break this shit down and say that you should lurk a lot more, post once or twice, and develop a better understanding of the people around you. The key to getting people is not needing them, bro, and you're coming off as internet needy.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
word
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Lemme break this shit down and say that you should lurk a lot more, post once or twice, and develop a better understanding of the people around you. The key to getting people is not needing them, bro, and you're coming off as internet needy.

seriously, what the hell is that supposed to mean? If you didn't need anyone on a forum, you prolly wouldn't be committed to posting or hanging around for years, either.
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:10 PM       
besides, why would I bother wasting time to try to understand people I don't need or should give a shit about?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
So then what is the purpose of your complaint?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:19 PM       
I only mention that because a forum by definition necessitates more than one party. That and without others, you'll still be spouting your retarded garbage into a vacuum. Either way, I tried to be the Good Cop, but you can go fuck yourself now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
You would think that a guy who complains in 95 percent of his posts about how he is treated here would give a shit about the peeps here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:33 PM       
I've got five pieces of advice for him and they're all shaped like knuckles.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:42 PM       
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
and by definition, a forum is a place to spout all kinds of things, including retarded garbage. Maybe I underestimated the importance of a post on complaints about life in comparison to something less retarded, like bowel movements.

I asked what you meant cuz it didn't make sense you would stick around somewhere for 5 years and talk to me about not needing people on the net.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
I can stop, and have. I lurked for about a year after I made the account coz I forgot I had one. And I took an internet sabbatical for about six months a year or two ago. You seem hellbent on some sort of acception in the fastest way possible. Why else would you still be here and not cut your losses?
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:13 PM       
what exactly do you mean by cutting losses? Cuz of the one post I made? If so, as far as that went, I made it cuz it seemed to fit the site. It was...mockery. That behavior you want people to expect. Tbh, I thought it got a bad reception cuz it may have hit close to home for some, and mockery becomes no fun when someone realizes they fit a category.

So it doesn't seem to make sense when people bitch and complain, or I see them do it constantly on other threads, and then I'm called the complainer. What's worse is when I already realized I prolly shouldn't have just jumped into rants without even caring about anyone else - hence my apology. For some reason, people seem unwilling to let it go, and it's not really my fault for getting miffed, the same as when you try to express your disdain by posting pictures of little boy knuckles.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Where exactly is this rant you keep talking about. I think you over exaggerate everything. Poor pub and his little boy knuckles. WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS THERE JERK FACE!
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:35 PM       
are you talking about the Napster rebuttal/rant I originally asked about posting here? Seriously, after all this shit, I dunno why peeps aren't afraid to sneeze without having their intelligence and personality picked apart and devoured.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot Kukuro View Post
What's worse is when I already realized I prolly shouldn't have just jumped into rants without even caring about anyone else - hence my apology.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
I think he's kind of dumb.
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
am i serious about what, now?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
He thinks he some kind of internet version of Hunter S. Thompson, but he just comes off like a Cathy comic strip.