Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
Indeed. I like my beaches with pine cones scattered across them.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Otto- nah, I'm just never comfortable in one job long enough to make it a career. Your interests and hobbies should define you; not what you do to pay the bills.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Your interests and hobbies should define you; not what you do to pay the bills.
So you're saying that you should not seek a career that you actually care about?

This is probably why you are homeless.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:20 PM       
i told you va beach sucks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
VA has a beach?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
I though it was more of a cliff to throw yourself over.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:45 PM       
nahh, it's a beach. i hadn't been there in years but i always remember it sucking. brown water, crappy boardwalk, and someone's dog shitting in the sand.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:47 PM       
At least it's not full of guidos!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
It's rained a bit, which I dig. I was out on the beach the morning before last when it was raining as the sun was coming up. It was excellent, especially when lightning hit the beach about 100 yards away from me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
It was Misdemonar's birthday yesterday. I miss that ******.
Egg
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
there is no good beach combing on VA beach
Awwww, Misdemonar <3
ps-are we not cursing anymore?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
FUCK
SHIT
CUNT
ASSHOLE
Egg
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
****** *** **** in the **** for the one millionth time ***** *** and last of all *********** you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
you know we can't say ****** here.
Egg
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
i say ****** whenever and wherever i want, ******
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
No, it's because of PSYCHO, STALKER CRIPPLED ASSHOLES LIKE TADAO WHO CAN'T RIDE THEIR LITTLE SKATEBOARD OR GO FOR WALKY-WALKS ON THE BEACHY-BEACH that I am homeless.
Banned

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:15 PM       
^That was for The Leader, sorry.
Egg
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
shut up.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
When changing careers, temp-to-hire is a good place to start.
Thanks for the fucking tip. I'll remember that sentence the next time I need to look like a boring twat who has no grasp of what wavelength the rest of the community is, and for whom smalltalk is the epitome of rapport building.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:20 PM       
I walked from Santa Cruz to San Fransisco along the PCH. It took me 4 days and I lived on dry top ramen and became homeless in S.F. It is clear that you know nothing about me. A day late and a dollar short again.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Easy the walking Xaviers were Skrulls.
Stop it. You're not a lion.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Dry Ramen goes well with banana slug.
Banned

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
Very good, Tadao! If you make that into a children's non-fiction book, I will illustrate it for you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Thanks for the fucking tip. I'll remember that sentence the next time I need to look like a boring twat who has no grasp of what wavelength the rest of the community is, and for whom smalltalk is the epitome of rapport building.
i don't usually do this, but: lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:58 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Indeed. I like my beaches with pine cones scattered across them.
You gotta try and outhipster my picture from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
i told you va beach sucks.
DIXIE!!!