Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

The 2011 Australian Census just got delivered today. I'm thinking I wont put Jedi as religion this year as there are rumors they are fining people this time :/
I thought I remember hearing something about Jedi being recognized as an official religion in Australia a few years ago. Yay/nay?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I thought I remember hearing something about Jedi being recognized as an official religion in Australia a few years ago. Yay/nay?
No, they refused to recognise it, since in doing so it would have become our third biggest religion behind Christianity and Islam. New Zealand was the same, except it would have been their second biggest.

It was funny the first time, second time we got let off with a warning, and now it's serious business.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
Is the issue that it'd sort of be a big joke in the eyes of the rest of the world? 'Cause other than that, I don't see what the big deal is if Jedi was the third biggest religion. If anything, I'd think your country had a better sense of humour than most.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
http://gizmodo.com/5827746/man-gets-...diy-hovercraft

rip publover
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
He changed it back, but I, for one, will not forget that visual assault.
Wow, so I missed something then. I was actually talking about that pixelated, blocky, oversized, fugly gif of the weirdo rubbing kittens together. He used to have something worse?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Just the one I'd had forever. Plus these.

I thought it'd be funny at the time.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Wow, so I missed something then. I was actually talking about that pixelated, blocky, oversized, fugly gif of the weirdo rubbing kittens together. He used to have something worse?

It's funnier with the audio.

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
Who's in charge of the sports forum?
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
I was thinking of making a new CFB thread since the last one is basically all about tressell. Could you change the name or something since you posted the thread?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
sup guys
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
wudoin, bro
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
STEVE IS BACK
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
Did you kill anyone?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
I haven't this month.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Are you Duke Nukem?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
Welcome back Duke. I'd say more like John Wayne than Duke Nukem, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Is the issue that it'd sort of be a big joke in the eyes of the rest of the world? 'Cause other than that, I don't see what the big deal is if Jedi was the third biggest religion. If anything, I'd think your country had a better sense of humour than most.
The issue was that the Christians and Muslims would go nuts with complaint. Apparently their religions aren't just 'made up'.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
HAIL TO THE KING, BABIES.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
all of you are babies
The Unicorn
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
NO DYLAN, YOU ARE BABIES.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:35 PM       
>:O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:48 PM       
THE SAMJEW BABIES
Mocker

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
To tell you the truth my first question was a really rude one for Hick Man!

I was then going to make a fake, not rude XBox achievement for not killing anyone!
The Unicorn
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:19 AM       
NOPE.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
the internet is ballin tonight