Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 11:56 PM        AVP story I wrote last year for School
I wrote this a Sci-Fi story assignment in Language arts(english class) it got 100%

[center:c989ec80cf] The Hunted[/center:c989ec80cf]

July 7,3109 10:30AM
Xenomorph Hive
The group of creatures that had invaded her territory were the same as the group that had come before. The queen streched her conscious mind across the organics thanks to the hive nodes that the drones had created and now she was aware of all that crossed the hives path. She gave a command via pheromone secretion notifying the drones to move then newly lain eggs to the back of the hive and for the ravagers to guard the enterance to the cave, whilst Runners scouted the landscape to gather hosts to add to the hives genetic code. then she waited.

July 7, 3109 12:30PM
Brazilian Rainforest

The 103rd corps was dropped off on a reconnaissance mission near the edge of what looked a nasty mangrove swamp Sgt. Miller motioned for Watson to take point. Miller was one of those fanatics for the Weylan-Utani corporation. Miller was never quite able to grasp the fact that it was W/U's fault the genocide they were stuck in was taking place. Miller shouted back "Mava! kKeep closewith that SADAR!""Sir!" Replyed Marva from the back of the line. Mengellin (the teams synthetic) was armeded with a "mini" torrent.50. Watson was a grunt who never seemed to be in a bad mood. Most of the platoon thought it was because he was insane. Marrin, the teams medic was a jittery fellow he was picked out in the very first draft. Bronson was a farm boy who ended up being a great feild radio operator. Rounding out the rest of the group was Willis, he was on the front lines where the real shit was going on. He was stationed on the "Hive Planet" LV-426. His entire platoon was ripped apart in a way different from the Xenomorphs or the Larger crab faced creatures. They suspected foul play but didn't have enough to go on so they dropped him in millers lap.

Watson was walking his "Smart-Gun" stowed over his shoulder, then out of the corner of his eye he saw something. it was a dull red and it glistened in the light but was moving. He checked the trees and they were blowing in the opposite direction of the "thing" The object centered toward him. "RUNNER!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. Just as the Alien pounced out of the trees, Watson avoided blunt force of the attack but was left with a cut from the fore-head to the bottom of his ear.....silence, nothing not even a bird. Then an inhuman shreik pierced the air then abruptly cut off and silence filled the trees around the group. "C'mon ladies lets get moving before it warns the rest of the hive were here." shouted miller from the front. they were on the move gain.

July 7, 3109 2:00PM
Xenomorph Hive

Through the organic extensions from the hive nodes the queen learned of a new pack of large bipedal creatures different from the ones she'd encountered before. She ordered her warriors to collect them for hosts.

I'm to tired to copy the rest from paper tonight I lost the file when i re-formated my computer. The rest is full of Blood and death.
Captain Goodtimes is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2004, 12:13 AM       
Now a endless mike fan fiction doesn't sound bad at all.
Ya my sideburns are epic
payne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 12:02 AM       
i like it and all trust me but ever hear of copyright??
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 12:03 AM       
Theres a disclamer at the end but I'm to layz to post it
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM       
DISCLAIMER: DON'T READ THIS STORY
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 07:11 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=12469
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....