Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:09 PM       
It's just a game... It's just a game.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
<3
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
actually I suck at chess. CAN WE PLAY MONOPOLY INSTEAD?
i am the best monopoly ever

EVER
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
I love playing monopoly with my brother-in-law because he will always trade me real money for properties

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
what the hell

does he get real soldiers to break up risk games he's losing, too
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
You don't even want to know what he does during games of Mousetrap.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
In the end getting up to $15 for losing a stupid game of monopoly is completely worth it. When I'm playing with people I don't take advantage of, though, I usually get shitty luck

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
2am blugh! I'm going to sleep because Tadao just resigned the second game in the row while he was winning.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
No wait. That was check mate.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
See, I have no idea.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_18196406

I hate WoW.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
judging from that picture, she was just trying to put the fat shit on a diet
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
When I went to boarding school, everyone on my floor played it constantly, and if their facebook posts are any indication, still do. I was the only one who didn't play and thought it felt more like a job than a game. Then they got mad at me when I laughed at them for playing. Yeah, sorry I was too busy sneaking out and drinking while you spent five hours leveling up your level 9 blood elf or some such shit.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
It was a recurring theme during my short, bad marriage. And then later when I was going through the credit card receipts, charges kept coming up....blizzard, blizzard, blizzard. And I was like ARGH FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:42 AM       
I don't think there's ever been an online game that I liked. I didn't have the kind of money to pay a subscription fee growing up, and I don't have it now. I like annoying people on chatrooms more than being called a "double ******" by some helium voiced nine year old with a grenade launcher, anyway.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
Coke Music is pretty awesome.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 04:38 AM       
I'm almost ready to get my butt kicked. :chess

I'm only slightly better at this than at March Madness.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 08:08 AM       
Then you will excel against me, Colonel.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 08:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
I had my first taste of internet back in 1997 when I was a wee tot. I remember having a Reader Rabbit game too, but the internet was much more fun!
Wiffles!

Post more!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Happy birthday
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
Protoclown will not see that in here.

Make him a bloody thread already.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadaa View Post
Warning, I'm like 30 pounds over weight now and will be shirtless in Mexico.
You're such a Valley girl.

Anyways, if you want to lose that weight,
Spoilers!
and also jump in place. I'm not suggesting that you jump in place because it will shed those unwanted pounds, but because it will hurt like hell.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 04:01 PM