Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Ronnie Raygun Ronnie Raygun is offline
Senior Member
Ronnie Raygun's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:43 PM        Great website. Makes even greater fools of war protesters.
http://www.protestwarrior.com/
__________________
Paint your genitals red and black, weedwack the hair off your grandmothers back" - Sean Conlin from Estragon
Reply With Quote
  #2  
CaptainBubba CaptainBubba is offline
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:52 PM       
Quote:
it is not enough to simply go after the terrorists themselves, we must also change the conditions that breed them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Ronnie Raygun Ronnie Raygun is offline
Senior Member
Ronnie Raygun's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:24 PM       
.........and?
__________________
Paint your genitals red and black, weedwack the hair off your grandmothers back" - Sean Conlin from Estragon
Reply With Quote
  #4  
ItalianStereotype ItalianStereotype is offline
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype's Avatar
Join Date: May 2002
Location: HELL, where all hot things are
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:21 PM       
that site was great, thank you ronnie.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Ronnie Raygun Ronnie Raygun is offline
Senior Member
Ronnie Raygun's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:30 PM       
I'm going to buy that "U.N. American" shirt and wear it on stage.

It matches my bass.







.......................And matching is important.
__________________
Paint your genitals red and black, weedwack the hair off your grandmothers back" - Sean Conlin from Estragon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:47 PM       
I love the white power structure shirt. Pure truth.

Most of those shirts were taken from signs that a guy who went to a protest came up with. He was on Rush Limbaugh's show and sent him pictures. It was great. Also that guy who did the video report on the protestors was something special. He just let the protestors talk... and as usual, they looked like sheeple.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
FS FS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fribbulus Xax
Old Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:41 PM       
Even greater fools? IS THAT POSSIBLE?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Ronnie Raygun Ronnie Raygun is offline
Senior Member
Ronnie Raygun's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:11 PM       
Yes.....barely.
__________________
Paint your genitals red and black, weedwack the hair off your grandmothers back" - Sean Conlin from Estragon
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Protoclown Protoclown is offline
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Richmond, VA
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:00 PM       
Ronnie, I think you'd look great in an "UN-American" shirt.
__________________
"It's like I'm livin' in a stinkin' poop rainbow." - Cordelia Burbank
Reply With Quote
  #10  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:02 PM       
You forgot the dots after the U and the N.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Protoclown Protoclown is offline
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Richmond, VA
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:04 PM       
Oh, did I?

Gee, I guess I didn't even notice them!
__________________
"It's like I'm livin' in a stinkin' poop rainbow." - Cordelia Burbank
Reply With Quote
  #12  
mburbank mburbank is offline
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: right behind you
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:25 AM       
I think that website should be illegal and everyone associated with ti shipped off to countries that use torture.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Anonymous Anonymous is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:44 AM       
"Hey U.N., we brought you into this world... and we can take you out..."

I see why good Christians buy this stuff
Reply With Quote
  #14  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 03:06 AM       
yes, because being Christian had a lot to do with that shirt.

Sorry, but there are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, Agnostics, Wiccans, blacks, whites, latinos, orientals, indians, native americans, etc. that hate the U.N. and believe it is nothing but crap.

So, would you like to try to be cute and associate the world's currently most popular religion once again, or will you stop trying to be funny, because its pretty damn obvious it doesnt work.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
FS FS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fribbulus Xax
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:58 AM       
When he said "Christian", he was referring to Ronnie.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 10:32 AM       
Oh I thought Chojin was a girl. My mistake.

He was trying to play of Christanity as being a bunch of weak-willed pussies. Sorry, last time I checked, Christ wasnt much for wimp-wristedness.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Protoclown Protoclown is offline
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Richmond, VA
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Oh I thought Chojin was a girl. My mistake.
What mistake is that, exactly? How does this come into play AT ALL in what you posted? What, were you secretly lusting after Chojin? Are you afraid that since you used the word "cute" in your last post to him, we'll think you're gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
He was trying to play of Christanity as being a bunch of weak-willed pussies. Sorry, last time I checked, Christ wasnt much for wimp-wristedness.
Looks like you need to check again. If you're not actually talking about Jesus Christ, but rather talking about Rambo Christ or someone else instead, my apologies. Forgive my assumption that you're talking about JESUS here.
__________________
"It's like I'm livin' in a stinkin' poop rainbow." - Cordelia Burbank
Reply With Quote
  #18  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 02:29 PM       
No. His posts, avatar and sig pictures gave me the impression that he was a female. Now, with the facts as was presented, I know I was wrong.

Proto, please dont argue with guy who studied to be a priest about Jesus Christ. And that is about as far as I will go with that part of the agument.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Anonymous Anonymous is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Oh I thought Chojin was a girl. My mistake.
Just 'cause FS left out an 's' doesn't mean I'm not.

Quote:
Sorry, last time I checked, Christ wasnt much for wimp-wristedness.
"Turn the other cheek. But if that don't work, take a pipe upside their 'dome.'"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
El Blanco El Blanco is offline
Mocker
El Blanco's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, NY
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 03:35 PM       
Rambo Christ? Now thats a religion I can get into.

Oh and Vince, don't tell me you are Catholic. The "real Christians" don't like that around here.
__________________
according to my mongoose, anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Protoclown Protoclown is offline
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Richmond, VA
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
No. His posts, avatar and sig pictures gave me the impression that he was a female. Now, with the facts as was presented, I know I was wrong.
Yes, but where did you ever express that you thought he was a girl on the boards? In other words, why make special mention of it? It's because you said he was being "cute", isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Proto, please dont argue with guy who studied to be a priest about Jesus Christ. And that is about as far as I will go with that part of the agument.
Okay, I won't. Oh! Wait a minute! You're talking about you here, aren't you! Well, it's no wonder you dropped out of the whole "priest" thing if you thought Jesus was about "beating some ass and then getting so much pussy as to make one's balls deflate". Which, you know, maybe isn't what you think, but you certainly do give that impression.
__________________
"It's like I'm livin' in a stinkin' poop rainbow." - Cordelia Burbank
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Ronnie Raygun Ronnie Raygun is offline
Senior Member
Ronnie Raygun's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:01 PM       
Let's filter out all the crap.

""Hey U.N., we brought you into this world... and we can take you out..." - Cho

What is UN Christian about this statement?
__________________
Paint your genitals red and black, weedwack the hair off your grandmothers back" - Sean Conlin from Estragon
Reply With Quote
  #23  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:06 PM       
Yep, that is what I think, Proto. Nice twisting of words. It's what you’re good at, because besides childish whining and bantering in the articles/posts you write, that’s the only other skill you possess.

Nope, I dropped from the priesthood because I couldn't go without the fact of marrying and having a family.

I'm Roman Catholic, sorry, I can't deny it. Proud of it. Only thing I disagree with right now is the Pope's opinion on the war, because the Catechism of the Church qualifies our war with Iraq as being in the parameters of the Just War clause.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Anonymous Anonymous is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
Why would a good Christian make it?

But perhaps it was Christ's pacifism that would make me think that. The religion being founded around him and all.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
VinceZeb VinceZeb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:15 PM       
Wow, you just line up with the liberal sterotype so bad it isn't even funny!

Christ was a pacifist? *BUZZER* Go read the Bible again, if you ever cracked it open.

I remember Jesus throwing the moneychangers out of the temple. I remember Jesus telling his disciples to buy swords. I remember the whole book of St. John's Revalation. I also know numerous passages where Jesus put down the guantlet on many people.

Read the whole book, and not just the ones you choose to believe. Jesus Christ was the prince of peace, but the absence of war is NOT peace. It is slavery or the Second Coming.

There will always be wars and rumors of wars.... guy wiser than me once said that. Guess who?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.